Clubplanet Nightlife Community

general question: what's the best time to arrive at twilo to get into s&d?

weyes

general question: what's the best time to arrive at twilo to get into s&d? i have no idea, i've never been. i keep posting this question in all of the other s&d posts and nobody's been answering, so i've had to start my own.

i don't wanna have to wait in line forever, but going too early anywhere can be a bummer, too, and i don't wanna be too burned out by the time the real party starts.

so?

my suggestion to you would be to arrive at around 5:00 AM. that's really when the party really starts to get good on s&d nights, and you'll save yourself from the super long lines, although it will still probably be crowded inside. cheers and see you there! cwm7.gif

I got there last month at about 1:30 and did not wait at all outside. It was really cold out so they were doing a good job to get people inside. Waited about 10 minutes to pay. I spoke to some people who got there around three and they said they did not really wait either. I've heard in the past the line could be over an hour so each month might be different. Hope this helps!

get there between 5 and 6, it starts getting warm,and at around 7, its ecstasy! sasha especially, but last month digs dropped this heavenly track, i dont know the name it goes with these dark beats and a female vocal "If you go, If you go If you go..." UNfuckin balievable!!!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

well if you wanna get there early....get there at opening.......if youwanna go later....dont go till like 4 or 5

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by chupa169:

10:55!!!!!!!! I love seeing the entire night progress.

If I was comming in from poughkeepsie, I would sure as hell get there at 10:55 and see the whole night progress too. Word up man, you're hard core!!

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"