Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun and Ibiza

They're both beautiful but.....

For a good club scene and the best DJs.......Ibiza

For a typical college party with drunk ass kids who just wanna have a great time(with terrible DJs).....Cancun.

I've never been to Ibiza but what I said is word of mouth and from reading about it......I have been to Cancun and that is pretty accurate.....

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

ive been to cancun and that is a pretty accurate description of it, but its not always about the music. if you wanna get mad drunk everyday and just not give a fuck about anything go to cancun. if youre only a music head go to ibezia from what i hear.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I've been to both and they're both lots of fun. It depends on more of what you're looking for. In Cancun you're more likely to hear Top 40 music and run into somebody from let's say Nebraska. In Ibiza you're going to hear more underground music and chances are you'll meet other Europeans. I found Ibiza to be much wilder with the drugs and the topless beaches there are OK with me.

if i had a choice i'd probably pick ibiza...but since not all of us have the money...me and my girlies r going to cancun...it'll be a great time cause we just have fun anywhere we go and we get everyone to have fun with us

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...