Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAS ANYBODY EVER MET AN ASSHOLE IN A CLUB?

HAS ANYBODY EVER MET AN ASSHOLE IN A CLUB?? I HAVE COME ACCROSS SOME IN MY DAY!! HE/ SHE HAVE AN EGO THE SIZE OF CALIFORNIA, AND AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THEM?? YOU GO TO A CLUB TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND UNWIND--NOT TO GET MARRIED!!!

uugggh...there r just so many of them out there...there r those boys that just kinda grab u and stick their tongue down ur throat...like what is that...at least find out my name or something....grrr

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

or when youre a freshman in college (three years ago for me) and umm you're at a another school's frat party wearing a tank top, nothing cheesy mind you, and the asshole has the nerve to come down the stairs, look at you, then pull the front of your tank top to look down your shirt, like the shit belonged to him or something!!! needless to say, i got past freshman year frat parties very quickly after that.

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

uugggh...there r just so many of them out there...there r those boys that just kinda grab u and stick their tongue down ur throat...like what is that...at least find out my name or something....grrr

cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif ...you don't really let guys just grab you and go with you right???...I would never think that it would work cwm35.gif

Originally posted by chill72kid:

cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif ...you don't really let guys just grab you and go with you right???...I would never think that it would work cwm35.gif

no absolutely not...well maybe if they r like totally amazingly good looking...no absolutely not hahahaha

cwm44.gifcwm30.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

At Exit over the summer I was dancing on the stage with a bunch of my friends. This group of guys was right next to us. So the one kid asks me if I wanna dance. I said yes cause I didn't want to be rude. So I'm dancing with him and start to get a little uncomfortable by the way he was dancing with me. So, the jerk grabs my crotch! cwm6.gif So I said, "Dude, get the fuck off me". He starts laughing hysterically and runs off to his gay friends standing next to us and goes, "hahaha, she just called me DUDE." I didn't think it was that funny. SO I said, "You can only grab my crotch if I can grab yours"...and I proceeded to punch him in the balls. Asshole!! cwm21.gif

------------------

bluesbro.gif

HAHAHAHAHA! dude, this cracks me up. i can't recall when i've ever met, specifically, a regular asshole. i've met plenty of stupid people, but they're not an obstacle for my enjoying myself. if anything, they're just amusing

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by vamptrix76:

HAS ANYBODY EVER MET AN ASSHOLE IN A CLUB?? I HAVE COME ACCROSS SOME IN MY DAY!! HE/ SHE HAVE AN EGO THE SIZE OF CALIFORNIA, AND AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THEM?? YOU GO TO A CLUB TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND UNWIND--NOT TO GET MARRIED!!!

Are you talking about me again?

mmm, i've encountered many an asshole at clubs . . . probably because i never went out to hook up, i think that's weird, but every guy that came near me thought that was my exact intention - i must give off oh-you-are-so-hot-and-pumped-full-of-roids-will-you-please-attack-me-and-assume-i-want-to-be-with-you Vibes to everyone. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox