Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. THE TUNNEL IS NOW 21 AND OVER!!!

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Bro, no offense. but P.M's work just as good when trying to promote your <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> . Who do you work for anyway?

You should take your own advice, slappy..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by tranza:

You should take your own advice, slappy..

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

The truth to all of that is that Clubplanet does not receive updated information from every club on every nite . . . so the default age number is 21+ . . . if you look sometimes it is listed that there is a dj who doesnt spin at that club, the dress code is wrong, etc . . .

go by what you know . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I work for NJ Nick, and I'll promote any fuckin' way I want so beat it. . . cwm13.gif . . .<MikeMc))~~~

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

Originally posted by MikeMc:

I work for NJ Nick, and I'll promote any fuckin' way I want so beat it. . . cwm13.gif . . .<MikeMc))~~~

Whoa...hey....NJNick has got some thug promoters...no wonder it's called the STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . cwm6.gif

------------------

"ID, Please."

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

hpw6.gif

"Fire...wire."

I HOPE THIS IS JUST A RUMOR BUT I WOULD HATE TO SEE THE TUNNEL MOVE TO 21, ITS THE ONLY 18 PLUS PARTY OD SATURDAYS. SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR JUST A RUMOR

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Tunnel is still 18 + bro. fear not.

I HOPE SO CAUSE ON THE CLUBNYC LETTER IT HAS TUNNEL LISTED AS 21, I GUESS THEY ARE JUST DOING THAT TO DRAW AN OLDER CROWD BUT ITS STILL REALY 18+

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Tunnel is not the only place that is 18+ on saturdays. . .Limelight is, an Jason Ojeda is there Saturday. . .if u need a list use STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> or give me a call 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305. . .LaTerZ. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305