Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** LIST FOR TWILO THIS FRIDAY **

I dunno if Im coming yet....is it okay if I email ya my name as a just in case???

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by Nolimit:

you know, why can't people follow easy instructions?? I SAID TO EMAIL NAMES!!! NOT POST THEM HERE!!!

Jeez!

I don't know about you sometimes Mr. Deepak Sharma

LOL...

who's deepak sharma??? yeah, that guy needs to get a clue. lol

Originally posted by misskittie:

I dunno if Im coming yet....is it okay if I email ya my name as a just in case???

Hmmmm.......somebody might be losing her spot......ha ha.....na, what's up hon.....why the doubt?

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

diego....you have mail smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

put me on the list every week friday and saturday player. my connect dont work the metal detector no more cwm14.gif

p00h's a fucking animal.....I love it.... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Hmmmm.......somebody might be losing her spot......ha ha.....na, what's up hon.....why the doubt?

Mikey

I am loosing it. >SNIFFLE< I just spent a wholeeeee lotta loot on glasses, contacts and exam and cant do it this weekend....especially with the way *I* drink ya know. But Sasha isnt going anyway...I wont be able to say "Mikey is that him, I cant see" ... lol.

Im sure you'll hold the spot down for me. Im sorry Im gonna miss ya...trust me Im tearin up here....

cwm45.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Rachel, if you would read the previous posts, all the information you need is there.

You have no idea how many emails I get asking which list and what time it closes even after posting it clearly on this thread.

um, which list should we ask for?? and what time does it close?

hehe

diego can i get comped since sasha wont be showing this time? and what list do i ask for? and do I ask the people checking ids or the people inside by the bag check? and should I bring my glasses and my shoes so that I have them? let me know dog, please!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I can't believe how many people aren't showing because Sasha isn't playing. For those that emailed me for the list, can u do me a favor and please email me if you've changed your mind and are not going? I would very much appreciate that.