Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Sat. Night

tut

Originally posted by tut:

What up peeps! I,along with many Boston heads, will be hitting up World B4 JP"S B-day bash...what is the dress code and vibe like at World?Thanks! cwm1.gif

Whatup TuT,

World is like an enormous superfly avalon. This week it should be off the hook! So you comin through with boston heads or auburn heads (worcester) I know mad kids from the bean.

Yeah I'll be checkin out World..but what is the deal with JP's Bday..I'll be hittin up SF around 7am but I have been warned they are really strict with letting people in with sneakers and wearing sleeveless muscle shirts...is that true?

Yeah I'll be checkin out World..but what is the deal with JP's Bday..I'll be hittin up SF around 7am but I have been warned they are really strict with letting people in with sneakers and wearing sleeveless muscle shirts...is that true?

You gonna answer my question?

If at all possible, bring girls with you...the line for the guys sucks unless you get there early!

Vision..who do you know from beantow-Worc. area?

I know justin from arlington and his whole crew, gilman, luther and apo, I know like nellie and renee. I'm sure you know nellie, she's like the flyest. peter ricci, olsen, and so on....I used to live in boston. I don't know no worcester heads though. lbrooke8 is right get there as early as you can, they throw dudes off the line like it's there job and shit.

World is definitely a place worth checking out, It has a great vibe,beautiful people,music is so-so, but everyone is having a great time. Also it's more of a drinking crowd and definitely a great place to start your night. Espcially when that night is going to lead u to SF. This is a place that u should look good. Dress code is must. So No sneakers or jeans. Also an FYI -make sure that you are going with girls because if not u will be waiting for a long time or for that matter not even get in. Also if that happens just juice the bouncer. Iknow this because I did. Have a great time!!

snoopy2.gif

[This message has been edited by dappah (edited 01-26-2001).]

I'm chill with Apo.you know his cousin Arthur? He will be joining me and lady friends at World then SF...

Yea no doubt I know arthur, you tell him alex from ny said whatup, he'll know who I am. Gilman's boy, I might be at world sat. If I see arthur I'll say whatup

Wassup Tut?

World is a really phat club.

Great looking crowd, Phat Beats, awesome lights and set-up.

Like everyone said, dress to impress and try to bring some girls.

Try just walking right up to the ropes, ladies first, that usually works.

If not, they'll put you on the couple's line.

If you're goin' with all guys, good luck.

Just say HAZE List for reduced admission.

Or, you can E-Mail or call me if you're goin' with a group and I'll see what I can do for you.

Get there early.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg

http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT