Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU????????

JEEZUS WHY DOES IT SEEM ME AND ZOYA ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE GOING TO SOUND FACTORY TONIGHT????????

DAMN YOU ALL SPEAK UP OR SOMETHING!

TONIGHT IS NOT A NITE YOU WANNA MISS!

your all in kholes allready arn't ya....

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-27-2001).]

ok well here's my problem... ive been plannin on going to factory this saturday for the last week or so... but completely forgot i promised to eat at my grandparents tomorrow night cause they just came in from greece. well dinner their time is at 2:30. and to add to the problem i only have 60 bucks to my name at the moment. that will just make it through admission and coatcheck... party goodies i already have. so what do u say? fuck it all... go broke... and see my grandparents all cracked out... cause id have to go straight without sleeping? or save the cash and go another week- esp since its gonna be beyond packed tonight.

ahhhh i need help!!!!!!

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

JEEZUS WHY DOES IT SEEM ME AND ZOYA ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE GOING TO SOUND FACTORY TONIGHT????????

DAMN YOU ALL SPEAK UP OR SOMETHING!

TONIGHT IS NOT A NITE YOU WANNA MISS!

your all in kholes allready arn't ya....

actually tonight is the nite many factory heads i know would prefer to miss b/c of the ridiculous overcrowding.. oh well

anyways.. have fun smile.gif the music should be top notch, even if theres no room til like 12 wink.gif jp usually turns it out, like he did last year on his bday.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

ok well here's my problem... ive been plannin on going to factory this saturday for the last week or so... but completely forgot i promised to eat at my grandparents tomorrow night cause they just came in from greece. well dinner their time is at 2:30. and to add to the problem i only have 60 bucks to my name at the moment. that will just make it through admission and coatcheck... party goodies i already have. so what do u say? fuck it all... go broke... and see my grandparents all cracked out... cause id have to go straight without sleeping? or save the cash and go another week- esp since its gonna be beyond packed tonight.

ahhhh i need help!!!!!!

doesn't seem like much of a question.. if you have a family obligation, just save the loot and go next week. jp's bday is the type of nite/day where you need to be able to stay well in to the afternoon. i left last year at 12:30 and was just getting room to breath

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Shit i'm a factory head, and i'm still not missin this shiznit even if factory is gonna look like that>> biggroup.gif

LOL

------------------

hmr3.gif

hey Z i guess you'll be all alone in a club full of people - sounds kinda sad.

so to cheer you up -

i'll say my SF prayer for you:

Please GOd (aka JP) please let there be space on the couches for me to crash in

let there be some cutie to bring me fresh cold water from the bar

and GOD please Please - no lights in my eyes

;p tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

cwm41.gif

hope ya have fun

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

For JP's birthday I would like to get there around 5-6am but I know if I do that I'll stay to at least 2pm or even more so since it will be off the hook but I want to be able to see the super bowl and get loaded at a local bar instead of sleeping all day like I do every sunday.

Will see. I plan on going out tonight but plan on being home before the sun comes out, but I can almost guaranted once I get fucked up it will only take one of my friends to convenice me to go in seconds.

Originally posted by Unbound:

hey Z i guess you'll be all alone in a club full of people - sounds kinda sad.

so to cheer you up -

i'll say my SF prayer for you:

Please GOd (aka JP) please let there be space on the couches for me to crash in

let there be some cutie to bring me fresh cold water from the bar

and GOD please Please - no lights in my eyes

;p tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

cwm41.gif

hope ya have fun

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking smile.gif Please GOD? Please.. I've been a good girl smile.gif