Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel this SAT---*HOT**HOT**HOT**

TUNNEL is going to be slamming this Sat. I guarantee u---You so want to be there. Place is going to be offf the HOOOK!!

DJ Corbett---Old skool PRO is going to be banging the turntables. You don't want to miss him---everybody's going to be there.!!!

Last week was only a warm-up. This party is getting hotter every week. TUNNEL IS BACK!!!!

Be there or regret missing out!!!!

Man thats what ive been saying for a long time ,, he he it feels so good to be at tunnel im a tunnel rat lol...... but you know what i stuck with them from bad to good times baby he he see you all there hey is there a meet up??

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Originally posted by karch:

What kind of music does Corbett spin???? You said he's an old skool DJ. Do you mean he spins old skool? Does anyone else know????

Corbett spins HOUSE ... various styles of house

(deep,funky,hard,progressive,etc.)

------------------

" cAn sOmEoNe PlEaSe HeLp Me, I'vE sEeM tO hAvE LoSt SoMeThInG ... MY MIND "

Yo Pep.... you coming out? Let me know! See you there!

Hey Karch.... I think they meant old skool because I have been around in the clubs since like 93. I used to spin Tunnel every Saturday in 96 into 97. You can hear some of my mixes at the site: www.djcorbett.com. I would classify my style as sort of a techie, dark, tribal fusion?

See you all tonight!

------------------

Rob Corbett

www.djcorbett.com

www.oval-records.com

AOL IM: DJCorbett

Tunnel is indeed hotter than ever. I'm glad to see we could bring in Corbett and bring back some of that Tunnel Nostalgia once again. Martin...you coming tonight kid? As for meet-ups go...i'm thinking Main Floor Bar @ 1:30 ish. Anybody that needs a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> can use mine: THEORY and get 10$ knocked off the price. Just say Theory @ the door. For anymore info on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> for tonight and or drink passes, comps etc. you can throw me a call on my cell @ (201) 349-1865 or drop me a line at therelapsetheory@hotmail.com. Hope everyone has a good time tonight and for all those who would rather go to twilo...you're missing a real old school legend, in the form of Corbett.

-THEORY.

[This message has been edited by theorynyc (edited 01-27-2001).]

Read his post above you babe. Corbett's damn good. You''l have a good time. I promise. Anybody that was there last week knows just how hot the Tunnel is getting. I'm gonna be there tonight too so 1:30 sounds good. I'll need a drink by than anyway.