Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spoonyd.. and last night!

HEy spoony.. Just to let you know you were great thank you.. and ofcourse its my duty to scope out and talk to the other people (other then Cnycers) to find out what they thought of you... Everyone said you were great and couldn't wait till the next time... I for one will be at Leorpard religiously from now.

Okay this is exclusively for the Twilo crew.. you guys are awesome..

Ooana I'm glad we hung out.. your the best..

Yvette.. I'll talk to you later.!

Richard are you still rolling (hahah Ooana whatever you gave him it kicked in on the way home.. he was soo funny!)

Victory: we finally got u sitting in the front seat.. Awee!

MIkeyyyyyyyyyy............ I love you and your dancing... cwm12.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

had a great time at the leopard lounge last night. dean thanx alot for the cd's!!!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Good job Dean, but you have tolearn to not play you music so loud. You never know what might happen. cwm1.gif

Cool seeing everyone and hanging out. Did those of you who went to Twilo later that night have a good time?

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

OH MY GOD!!!!! Ok, first off, my intentions were to stay in last night on the couch and veg...with that in mind, I get the call and end up at Leopard Lounge with Sinem & Vic. I'm glad we went 'cause I got to see all of you. The music was moving me and we were having so much fun (thanks Al, Hugh, Joe, Nicki, Mo, Pharoah, Jammy Jam-Me, Charlie, Mike, Ooana and whoever else I'm missing--sorry).

So then Ooana mentioned Twilo and I put my foot down and said "No way..I wasn't even supposed to be here tonight"...2 hours later, I'm at Ooana's apt. getting ready with everyone and then off to Twilo.

Whoever opened for Junior layed down some amazing vocal tracks...but that was nothing compared to Junior's explosion! It was my first Junior night and guys...after that I don't know how often I'll be there on Fridays but I will be there on Saturdays whenever I possibly can.

Me and Vic ended up under the mist-freeze when Junior came on...he then dropped this huge updated version of Information Society's "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy) on us for what seemed like 10 minutes and mixed it into the actual 80's club mix--since we coincidently heard it at Ooana's apt, we were totally engulfed in it!

Anyway, the floor was lit up with energy (or else my roll was really kicking in hard) and everyone (gay, straight, drag queens, freaks, geeks, etc.) were stomping and feeling it.

So I know how most of you feel about vocals and all but...I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY VOCALS!!!!

So Vic, Noiseboy Mike, Jammy, Sinem, Billy, Ooana, etc... Thanks for NOT listening to me and making me go to Twilo.

Lovin' ya'll,

Rich

P.S. Sinem- thanks for standing back and watching me roll all over the place!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 01-28-2001).]

Ummmmmm....sinem-you forgetin' someone????????

Had a great time last night...good seeing everyone for the hourand a half I was there.

Dean....You made my night when you bumped the Casbah smile.gif Thanks Bro .............

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Rich, Sinem, Vic, Billy it was awesome hanging with you! I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I was engulfed on the dance floor. Junior was fabulous!

My night didn't end till about 2pm this afternoon so I'm one beat Madame Oo. I'll fill ya folks in on the rest of the evening soon however.

Guys, I'm so glad you had fun and we'll DEFINITELY do it again!

Love and kisses,

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by az-tec:

Ummmmmm....sinem-you forgetin' someone????????

Had a great time last night...good seeing everyone for the hourand a half I was there.

Dean....You made my night when you bumped the Casbah smile.gif Thanks Bro .............

-Az

Yeah thanks for reminding me.. I would like to give a shout out to FANTOM of the NIGHT MR. AL himself.. claudio, silly little name... frank... ezdreamer (mr ass himself!), Ms. Incognito.. UKNJ... DIVA... J303.. Hugh...Suniel... I know I am missing a few... God I can't remember..

Sineminem smile.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Everyone there,

I had a great time. Glad I could make it out this time to hear D spin!! Sounded great!!!!!!!!

It was a great follow up to the night before (Twilo/Diggers).

Sorry, I couldn't make it out to Twilo again Sat night. Had to get up too early the next day frown.gif

Pictures going up soon. Keep an eye out!

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Sorry I didnt make it out guys but I wasnt feeling well. Good to hear that you all had a fabulous time though.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Hey Sinemy smile.gif...I had a great time also Saturday night cwm32.gif . It was cool seeing ppl in a more laid back atmosphere than in a club. Must do it again!

Shout outs to everyone I saw at Leopard and Twilo smile.gif...Thanks a lot Dean for inviting us!

-Jamms

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

hey

thanks everyone for coming by. the night was an unbeleivable success. our monthly is secure and now we might be doing ever more with the lounge so we're all real excited.

sorry i couldn't hang with y'all more. sinem, did i even see you?

anyway, thanks again, and next time - more dancing.

spoony out

------------------

if you're bored: Sat. Jan 27 - Leisure Society @ The Leopard Lounge