Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your thaughts on HOWARD STERN

Personally I don’t like him cause he is too close minded -but on the other hand - that’s what makes him funny. (I really think it’s a personality anyways)

Is he?

A. chauvinist?...

B. TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

Or

C. bullies people cause he has his little friends to back him up?

D. - well you fill in

PS today’s show from Las Vegas was decent anybody catch it?

They won 100,000 on one hand of Black Jack for a woman who has been raped at gunpoint and her family members killed by the same guy

HOWARD STERN at his Disturbingly BEST

cwm13.gifcwm19.gifcwm6.gifcwm31.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 01-29-2001).]

I love Howard Stern, his morning show gets me through my Jersey - NYC commute every morning

I just started listening to him after his movie came out, before that I would just hear how people would say "he's a racist", and all other sorts of things - so I never tuned in, but after seeing his movie - I figure I'd give him a shot. He's hilarious - and everyone says his radio personality is much diff. than how he is in real life. So I just take the whole show as a joke and just laugh. People who take it too seriously are the ones that complain.

Yep, I heard the Vegas show this morning - it sounded crazy in the hotel - I could imagine how many people are there to get a glimpse of him. All those exotic daners out there will be making tons of money!!

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I LOVE Howard Stern...

I don't feel bad for the people that are torn apart on that show either.. They set themselves up for it..They know what he's all about and yet they still go on.. I work in the same building as HS and I see all the losers that go on his show.....

NO WAY! tongue.gif

You should stop by and wreak havoc on that place..maybe show a body part or two smile.gif

Why do women go ga ga over him (or is that a false image that they set up)?

why do i keep thinking this guy is a self-hating homosexual?

PS I think the whole LV show was set up - the crowd noise is all fake and the rest of the people are actors (unless this will be on TV, which I don’t know if it will)

PS NEVER TAKE anything in your life seriously -non-the-less a radio show

cwm32.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Java.gif

dirtbag

hypocrite

cry baby

played out

oh, and great role model for his three daughters, too. i'd be real proud of my dad saying how small his dick was on national radio while spanking lesbians.

try and tell me that his kids won't be fucked up

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Guest worldboy

Howie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the funniest dude ever!!!! Not only is he funny but he has longevity!!! Come on how can you not like the way he rips on himself, his friends and everyone in between. The fact is Howard is the funniest person in this country and those of you who dont get him never will and you probably dont have any sense of humor!!!!!!

well as far as him being

dirtbag

hypocrite

cry baby

yeah he IS all that -but he admits it!

and about the sence of humor - c'mon you gotta have some class, he's all raunch

he has his moments but by far he should not be as popular as he is.

Imagine somebody just reading NFK's post on the radio and peoples replys from the sex/Ny forums

that would make it for a much more entertaining show

RADIO CLUBNYC here it comes... and we already have some profesional DJs here that i know would color the whole show with some nice mixes.

so how bout? tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Java.gif

I like hime too... I think hes a great Entertainer. He too gets me through my Jersey commute... He makes me laugh on a Monday Morning.. I mean who else is there Star and buckwild the two most raciest black guys in america? Or the KTU morning show? Me I choose to listen to Stern.....

Originally posted by india22:

I love Howard Stern, his morning show gets me through my Jersey - NYC commute every morning

I just started listening to him after his movie came out, before that I would just hear how people would say "he's a racist", and all other sorts of things - so I never tuned in, but after seeing his movie - I figure I'd give him a shot. He's hilarious - and everyone says his radio personality is much diff. than how he is in real life. So I just take the whole show as a joke and just laugh. People who take it too seriously are the ones that complain.

Yep, I heard the Vegas show this morning - it sounded crazy in the hotel - I could imagine how many people are there to get a glimpse of him. All those exotic daners out there will be making tons of money!!

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I LOVE Howard Stern...

I don't feel bad for the people that are torn apart on that show either.. They set themselves up for it..They know what he's all about and yet they still go on..

I love Howard too! You put it very well!