Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do your parents know you use drugs?

Not to go into too much detail cwm6.gif - but i recently admited drug use to my dear ol'mom.

just wanna hear how some of you handled it. cwm19.gif

and if you didnt yet (or hope never will) - please post up why you hide it?...

i really need help now so any feedback will do

cwm9.gif thanks in advance

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

they are not very liberal my mom did actually offer to take whatever i am doing (i dunno if she meant it in a sarcastic way - i didnt get her)

the problem is that she is not educated about drugs at all

what happened was that she found some K in my room and she thinks its coke. i told her what it is but nothing is getting through.

how can people be so stubborn? cwm3.gif

------------------

Java.gif

I dont think stubborn is the word...she doesnt know about the type of drugs that are popular now..

My mom knows everything thing I do..only a safety precaution on my end...trust me..she doesnt like it..but im going to do it..

I had to explain to her about K and E..I even send her to some sites to check it out..

I dont think it makes it better..BUT i think it is better to be educated about it then not..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

She is your mom! she cares about you what do you expect! Man as long as they don't make you take drug tests every week you'll ok.

PEOPLE HIDE YOUR SHIT First Rule of a DRUG-CLUB

The second rule of the DRUG-Club : Hide your shit!

...and listen to St. Germain - good bug out music for a quite night with a girl and a blunt...will get you laid.

By the way they got those fake lighters with the removeble bottom. It holds a small brown bottle inside the casing.

I've seen those on the 8th str in one of the stores

I don't talk to my parents at all, but they know I smoke pot. I wouldn't expect them to get all self-righteous, either..... my dad went to Woodstock, and use to regale us with stories from under-the-influence. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by allnight23:

Than again peache why worry your fams. Educate yourself how to take the shit right so you don't mess up, and keep it on the low.

The less they know the less they worry

First thing first..I havent lived at home for like 8 years ( yes im only 23 yr)...I dont tell her to worry her...BUT god forbid something ever happens to me..I would hate for her to have to HEAR about it from a stranger...cop..doctor..a friend of mine she doesnt know.. sooo I want her to be AWARE of what i do..

Its not like i go buy a pill/jar and call her up ...BUt she knows that from time to time these are the things I do..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I am warming my parents up to someday tell them that I've "taken" E. That is trying to give them sofe unbiased and true information about the drug. I think that if my parents fully understood the true nature and effects of E, they would at least not disown me for taking it, and trust my personal decision to experiment. Problem is that my mom also reads too many conservative and ethnic(russian) newspapers that treat E like a self-afflicted cancer.

Unbound try giving this article from the NY Times Magazine (I believe it waz B2B that posted it couple of weeks ago)http://www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20010121mag-ecstasy.html

very true, very interesting.

------------------

vip.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

I am warming my parents up to someday tell them that I've "taken" E. That is trying to give them sofe unbiased and true information about the drug. I think that if my parents fully understood the true nature and effects of E, they would at least not disown me for taking it, and trust my personal decision to experiment. Problem is that my mom also reads too many conservative and ethnic(russian) newspapers that treat E like a self-afflicted cancer.

Unbound try giving this article from the NY Times Magazine (I believe it waz B2B that posted it couple of weeks ago)http://www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20010121mag-ecstasy.html

very true, very interesting.

LOL - i read that one - my gf gave it to me when it was fresh off the presses smile.gif

great minds think alike

old russian moms DONT

see the problem?

------------------

Java.gif

When I was in Poland recently There were a few deaths within couple days, caused by E called UFO. Now they started to educate kids in schools, parent's too

Now that’s what I call a permanent trip

Sad shit

They need to legalize it

It’s not the drugs that’s killing the kids it’s the ignorance of the society to do anything about it

Imagine walking into a story and buying any type you want - knowing they are pretty safe to use

And you know all the flavors are guaranteed!

boy i feel mighty Political today

did a thought of death ever stop you from poping one (be honest! - with me NO, yeah i thaught about it but it NEVER ever stoped me from having a good time, once i have one in my hand its pretty much a sealed deal)

------------------

Java.gif

Unbound -

My parents are from the same political and cultural background as yours are and they have a really hard time dealing with the fact that my brother and I both smoke a lot of marijuana (thats all they know we do) I failed 2 drug tests in high school and for some reason they believed that I was just experimenting and would stop.....so 5 years later, I guess I am still experimenting wink.gif anyways, they found my brothers and mine bong with resin in it. It turns white so they thought it was crack! They made my 17 yr old brother go to drug rehab. I told my parents that they would laugh at him for being in rehab for marijuana considering it is not physically addicting etc etc. The drug counselor imbedded into their head that it was in fact an addicting drug (probably just wanted their money) so then they flipped out even more. They watch everything there is so see on tv and believe all of the negative news coverage. One day Mom found a chewed up pacifier and remembered that it had to do with extasy (thanks 20/20!!) so I got the big speech and they think that everytime I get sick or am sleeping in the middle of the day I did a shitload of crack or something. SO much for understanding parents. I know how you feel though and if you need to talk lemme know! I know what its like to have parental units that don't understand a thing and are too stubborn to try!

------------------

piss.gif

my parents know about my previous drug use, but not about my current use. generally speaking, while it may be nice to be open and honest with the rents, sometimes it's better that they don't know as so that they don't worry about it all the time. cwm7.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

If I would ever wanted to see my parents heart broken I would tell them about the drugs....but untill then I'll keep my mouth shut and my drugs hidden

I totally agree with you. No need for my parents to know anything.

Breann

i have always wondered whether or not my parents know...they know the clubs i go to and what goes on there...but they have never asked or accused me of anything...i do think though that they've caught on to the fact that i smoke weed here and there since they've smelled it on me a few times...but the bad stuff i am not sure...good thing i dont do it anymore so i dont have to worry, rite?

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

When I mentioned to my parents about going to Amsterdam a few weeks back, my dad warned me of drug trafficking and being careful with my bags at the airport. LOL... No mention or question of usage. As with most things in life, my parents' moto is they don't worry if they don't know, so they never ask and I never volunteer. Things have just always been like this, keep all the separate components my life apart ... family, school, work, friends ... why disappoint anyone you care about?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

my parents know nothing about what i do, nor would i want them to. i just recently admitted i've smoke pot on occasion (understatement of the year).....then my mom told me she wanted to "get high just once in her life" so i told her i'd get her some weed and she got all bent out of shape!! she found a pack of cigarettes in my pocket when i was in high school - i was grounded for weeks. not that i can be grounded anymore but i'd hate to distress my folks for no good reason!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Unbound

I agree

Gov't control is the key. You cannot pretend something does not exist. Yet Legalizing cannot happen in one day, imagine that, People would get high left and right - high on drugs high on freedom.

Ummm...Legalization struggle has been going on for decades. Yea as soon as we legalize some shit people will start falling down left and right, just like after the Prohibition. Its just a way to weed out the stupid, a trial period if you will. I'd miss a number of people from this board, but hey I know the smart ones will survive.

------------------

vip.gif