Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cookin' for friends - if you know how to reach me...do.

ooana

Welp..since I can't get on AIM I can't contact many of you and I also don't feel like making mad phone calls so....

If you know how to reach me and are interested, I'm itching to cook tonight. A couple folks are already coming over and I'm gonna make a meal for em', so if you know my digits and would like to join, call me :-)

ETA for dinner is around 8pm.

What can I say, my Jewish nature is coming out. I want to FEED YOU!!!!! <grins>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

If you were, in my heart, I'd surely, not break you

If you were beside me, then my love, would take you

I keep you, in safety, forever, protect you

I feed you, away from, the world you rejected, I feed you

I feed you

cwm9.gif

<laughs> You're a sick sick little man, you know that?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I have a few good recipes at home -- one for turkey burgers, one for butternut squash (so easy it's silly), one for fish (I think it's lemon-based salmon or something). Heading home shortly.... do any of those sound good?

Let me know and I'll PM you with the 411.......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

If you were, in my heart, I'd surely, not break you

If you were beside me, then my love, would take you

I keep you, in safety, forever, protect you

I feed you, away from, the world you rejected, I feed you

I feed you

cwm9.gif

BLASHPHEMY

**CALLS DOWN LIGHTNING FROM THE GODS**

**points at Itchi**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

Yay...Chris!!!!!!! Can we get down and dirty after dinner??!?!?! Oh yeah.

Vejita...already got a menu but you're welcome to join us.

-Oo

------------------

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 01-29-2001).]

I appreciate the invite, but the gym beckons and I must heed her siren's call. smile.gif

Good to hear you have your menu all squared away....... I'm sure I'll hear all about how you tried to impersonate Chef Emeril in the morning. smile.gif

Bon appetit!

(hehehe... I said "tit")

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

We just finished eatin'...yum! My Jewish mommy impulses have been satisfied!

Now...we drink. Muhahahaha!

-Oo

------------------