Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ughhhhhh....Legacy

I was cursing myslef out so bad when I got there smile.gif ...oh listen to this...hahahaha...they didn't want to let me in cuz I didn't have my ID w/ me... I got soooooooooooo happy and was going to turn around and go to World...but my friend came out and gave $$$ to the door guy...ughhhh...I thought I'm gonna kill him for doing that (on his BDay...lol) ...but I went in and stayed there till I couldn't take it NO more...But I had a good time w/ my friends...we laughed ALOT biggrin.gif ..and then I went home...never made it to Exit and there was no afterhours I wanted to go to but my bed........... smile.gif

Lola

Baby!!!

I can't believe you went there!!!!

That place for ppl in brooklyn that don't go out to the city .... and it's a big night for them!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

If brooklyn werea human body, Legacies would be the central nervous system!!!!

Sorry dude can’t agree with you there

Probably closer to a sphincter.

Although there is enough cute Staten Island HS girls showing their assess.

cwm3.gif i remember falling asleep to DJ Pushkin

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Lola

Baby!!!

I can't believe you went there!!!!

That place for ppl in brooklyn that don't go out to the city .... and it's a big night for them!

uhhhhh honEy...I sooooooooo did NOT wanted to go there...it was 12AM and I was stil thinking about calling my friend and telling him that I can't make it...but my other friend came to my house and I had no choice but taking her there (she is from Westchester and would never find that place w/o me)...I thought that I'll go there for like an hour and then go to the City, but I coulnd't leave cuz the BDay guy is one of my REAL close friends....oh well frown.gif

Originally posted by ncomodo:

I remember when Legacy was Pastels back in 83-96. I used to go there all the time on Fridays. I always had a great time in Pastels.That was the first club I went to.

you know...I think that Legacy is a good spot for a NOT crazy Friday night...but not for Saturday night...I mean ppl were having a good time...I just couldn't get into it

Another club in Bayridge that used to be really good was TJ Bentley's on third ave and 71st street.I still go there but the crowd has change a lot. I go their when I really don't want to spend that much. It gets expensive going to clubs in Manhattan every Saturday.

Originally posted by ncomodo:

Another club in Bayridge that used to be really good was TJ Bentley's on third ave and 71st street.I still go there but the crowd has change a lot. I go their when I really don't want to spend that much. It gets expensive going to clubs in Manhattan every Saturday.

I really don't know much about Brkl clubs but I hear ya about going out local and not spending as much $$$..actually, when I go out in Queens...I don't spend any $$$ at all...I use to go out every Thursday, Friday and Saturday (sometimes on Wednesdays and Sundays) but not anymore...Part of it b/c of the $$$...but mostly b/c of me getting tired of seeing the same ppl, talking about the same things, playing the same games...its just not as exciting (for me) as it was 2 years ago when I got into this whole clubbing thing...I only come out to hang out w/ MY friends and listen to some good musik