Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12 hrs in factory sober.. my review

ok so i got there at like 12:30am... music was great allnight.. peters is my god.. lol

besides wall to wall people and the fact i couldnt get to the dance floor untill like 9am.. i had a wonderful time SOBER i left the place at like 12:45 and it was still going strong... VERY VERY VERY GOOD NIGHT, PETERS WAS FINALLY IMPRESSIVE FOR A CHANGE!

xoxoxo mwwwahz

Kerry

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

ok so i got there at like 12:30am... music was great allnight.. peters is my god.. lol

besides wall to wall people and the fact i couldnt get to the dance floor untill like 9am.. i had a wonderful time SOBER i left the place at like 12:45 and it was still going strong... VERY VERY VERY GOOD NIGHT, PETERS WAS FINALLY IMPRESSIVE FOR A CHANGE!

xoxoxo mwwwahz

Kerry

12 hrs sober... now that's hardcore

cant argue with that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

12 hrs sober in factory....thats my girl...i've been doing that for over a year now and no one has ever been able to understand me...i am so proud of u...glad u had fun...and just in case not everyone knows yet, i am also really jealous too...i miss that place!!!!!

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

well i have been doin sf sats for almost 2yrs now... i just dont like e anymore, it makes me feel like shit, i go for the music.. its nothing big to be sober.. i was sober at josh wink too... no drugs for me untill my 21st bday... I say "if ya can't go and have fun sober, your wasting my dancing room"......

i dont know how i'm still awake but yes i am.. lol and i gota super bowl party to go to.. i guess its all the staying up the whole weekend, i got use to it.. heheh

------------------

lik.gif

Goooooooooooo Kerry!!!!...I wish i was there, instead I got to listen to crapy russian music...and then DJ wanna be put on Sandstorm ...and I went crazy to that...got up on a stage...until bouncer kicked me off...ouh well I tried hard to be in spirit with all of you at SF smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

Originally posted by partysober:

"To each his own" . I party sober, and enjoy it. I'm sure those people who don't party sober enjoy it just as much. So everyone just have fun- and be careful.

Nice post smile.gif Not that I do drugs any longer, but I don't have a problem with people who do. Like you said everyone just have fun smile.gif

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Wish I had gone!! I wanted to go!!! I will get the summary from others I know for sure!! Going sober is not bad but it's hard to stay up sometimes!!! I do it from time to time!!! To each his or her own!! What did JP rock is the question? Same old or new tracks? Please give input anyone!! Damn it wish I went!!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hehe.. Awesome girl smile.gif I had a blast too except that I left a lil too early.. Other than that - great night, good music.. Too many ppl and not enough bathrooms but I can't complain coz that wasn't too hard to foresee smile.gif Lina, you were missed frown.gif

NEXT TIME WE BOTH GO, WE MEET UP B4 WE GET IN THERE!!! hehehe, i think we are gonna have a f'n BLASTTTTT!

WOOOHOOOOO

XOXOXO MWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lik.gif

Originally posted by klubbheadsor:

Wish I had gone!! I wanted to go!!! I will get the summary from others I know for sure!! Going sober is not bad but it's hard to stay up sometimes!!! I do it from time to time!!! To each his or her own!! What did JP rock is the question? Same old or new tracks? Please give input anyone!! Damn it wish I went!!!!

Sence i did get there VERY EARLY, i did get to hear some old tracks, and hmm if anyone else was there, please ver. I think i heard a new verson of luminar flower duet????

OUUUUUUUUUUT STANDING!

------------------

lik.gif

Girlz I missed all of you....I was there with all my peeps and had the best time ever!

I dont think it can be redone!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

lotta respect for going there sober, i have tried that and could only go for about 6-7 hours, usually if i go sober i will pop some yellow jackets, they make me so sick though, if i want to stay all night need to take a couple pills and a bump here and there...lol cwm35.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

believe it or not the place closed at 5:30 pm Sunday night.

It was one of the amazing nights spent at factory for me being sober till 8AM and then accidentally drinking an energy drink with a Tazmanian Devil stashed inside smile.gif

------------------

feee038c.gif