Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

I can't get you, out of my mind.

:/

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Okay - random story: At Twilo on Friday, I'm there dancing and some random dud pulls up next to me and starts singing THAT SONG to me in the middle of the floor!! lol Definitely a TWILO moment to remember...

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

Okay - random story: At Twilo on Friday, I'm there dancing and some random dud pulls up next to me and starts singing THAT SONG to me in the middle of the floor!! lol Definitely a TWILO moment to remember...

- Meli -

Friday night at like 9 am this crazy guy started staring at me when Iwas dancing by the booth. After like 3 or 4 minutes he comes over and in a little kids voice says....."You look like the lead singer of Metallica".....starts giggling like a 3 year old and walks away.

Fuckin' W-E-I-R-D!!!!!!!!

guys do I look like James Hetfield(sp?)???????

Meli saw it and I think JJ did too.

-Andy

BTW----Meli...Thank you for FINALLY shortening your sig.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

I can see Andy in the movie of James Hetfield's life. Yeah, really I can. No wait, I can't, I'm lyin. he he

Good Andy

Bad Pizza

No wait, that's not it. Yeah, yeah it is. > smile.gif~

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

Originally posted by az-tec:

Friday night at like 9 am this crazy guy started staring at me when Iwas dancing by the booth. After like 3 or 4 minutes he comes over and in a little kids voice says....."You look like the lead singer of Metallica".....starts giggling like a 3 year old and walks away.

Fuckin' W-E-I-R-D!!!!!!!!

guys do I look like James Hetfield(sp?)???????

Meli saw it and I think JJ did too.

-Andy

BTW----Meli...Thank you for FINALLY shortening your sig.

Anything for you.. hehe..

Anyway, I read Andy's post and it got me to thinking.. and so, here we go.. for the sake of arguement, on your right you'll find links to pictures... One for the rock star in question, and one of our very own Andy enjoying a healthy dinner... lol... And now we pass judgement...

- Meli -

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 01-28-2001).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Stacylynn...

Im trying to remember, but cant... refresh my memory? My memory seems to be really shot lately, and I'm sober! (Well, not counting booze)

I feel kinda embarassed =)

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Anyway, I read Andy's post and it got me to thinking.. and so, here we go.. for the sake of arguement, on your right you'll find links to pictures... One for the rock star in question, and one of our very own Andy enjoying a healthy dinner... lol... And now we pass judgement...

- Meli -

Now THATS some funny shit... Andy totally resembles James in those pics... except Andy's cuter. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Hey crystal its me again. OK do you know who im talking about when I say Beth. Tall skinny long blond hair. Well her and I met you and a bunch of other peole in the chat room in the city. Some small lounge, can't remember the spot... It was over the summer. I remember you! Do you remember now???? cwm12.gif

- Meli -

shit, hope you're not talking about me, when 'Hide You' came on, i was singing to everybody. i think you're talking about a different song anyway.

Andy, has anybody ever told you look like they guy from metallica? Keep growing the goat-tee and add the chin-strap.

Originally posted by nycedee:

shit, hope you're not talking about me, when 'Hide You' came on, i was singing to everybody. i think you're talking about a different song anyway.

Andy, has anybody ever told you look like they guy from metallica? Keep growing the goat-tee and add the chin-strap.

LOL - nah -- I totally wasn't talking about you... In fact, I was singin' right along with ya -- Hide U blew my mind! Anyway, whoever it was who came up and sang to me was early in the night, and it was absoloutely random since, needless to say, that never played... lol

And yes, it seems that the general concensus is that our little Andy DOES look like the aforementioned rock star... but cuter. cwm35.gif

Go figure... bet you didn't expect THAT, huh Andy? lol Well, I dunno if you DO look like this guy... but you are cuter.. cwm11.gif

- Meli -

------------------

*bump* I can not let this die.. it's too funny... lol

------------------

hey andy maybe u should just accept the fact and milk it for all its worth... maybe even get a few groupies out of it cwm12.gif but no touching... personal space is a must... oh hey CHACH... is that random guy the same one that kept comin up to u lookin at u and walkin away like he was tryin to mack it??? what an evening cwm32.gif

Mo Jo

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

on your right you'll find links to pictures... One for the rock star in question, and one of our very own Andy enjoying a healthy dinner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

hey andy maybe u should just accept the fact and milk it for all its worth... maybe even get a few groupies out of it cwm12.gif but no touching... personal space is a must... oh hey CHACH... is that random guy the same one that kept comin up to u lookin at u and walkin away like he was tryin to mack it??? what an evening cwm32.gif

Mo Jo

That guy was TOO FUNNY. I thought he was gonna pee his pants everytime he got close to Meli. He was so scared, yet determinded to say something to her.

cwm27.gif

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

Iiight..........

this is TOTALLY ridiculous...I look nothing at all like James Hetfield. and Meli thanks for putting up the Worst Pictiure of me possible.

Well I included a BETTER picture(still aint that great since I dont photograph well)no wlets heaqr the judgements.

Bye the way to all you ladies who replied here...thanks for the compliments..I apprciate em.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"