Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old guy at Twilo Friday night.

Did anyone see that old guy at Twilo Friday night? He started to bug me out on the bleachers, he started asking me all these questions about what I do when I'm here. For some reason I think he was there with his son, but my mind could have been scewing with me.

hey that was my dad don't fuck with him. he's a mad cool guy. he wanted to go out and see what i do every weekend. damn i even gave him a hit of e. he danced more them me that night. at the end of the night he was chanting digger, digger, diggers. he will be making an apperance at pvd. say hello to him!! cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by petrol:

J303J:

I *want* to believe you...

hehehe ill introduce you to him at pvd. man what a cool dad i have!!!! only bad thing about that night kept bothering me for my water.

------------------

0524a.gif

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by uknjx2:

and he kept goosing me. keep your dad in check, joe!!!

He goosed you too?! Damn your dad is a horn dog, Joe.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

i don't know ooana, at first i kind of liked it (ya know i'll take what i can get) but then it got to be a little annoying!! joe, leave him home for pvd, my butt is black and blue.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

im sorry ladies, it was dad's first time on e!!!! you know how it is but there is no way i am leaving him home. he is all psyched to go. he is listeing to one of pvd cd's right now practicing his dancing.

------------------

0524a.gif

AOL J303J

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

i don't know ooana, at first i kind of liked it (ya know i'll take what i can get) but then it got to be a little annoying!! joe, leave him home for pvd, my butt is black and blue.....

Well I liked it until he pulled one of those quick finger maneuvers down the small of the back routines. That was a bit much I think.

Hon, I think we need to find some of the real thing before we start fighting over Joe's dad huh?

Damn..sad sad sad girls we are. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

LOL...hey Joe your "dad" really spooked us out. We were dancing and just preparing ourselves for another round when he crept up on us. I quickly "swallowed" (no dirty remarks please wink.gif) but my friend lost her pill cause she thought it's a cop...so hey, there went the second one onto the "fine and bottomless dancefloor"...somehow the guys I went with were kind of 'shaky' that night and lost one after the other...you could have gotten high just licking the floor near us cwm4.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

OK OK ILL TELL DAD HE HAS TO STAY HOME. MAN IS HE GONNA BE DISSAPOINTED. OH WELL MAYBE I WILL SEND HIM TO SOUND FACTORY. BETTER YET I THINK I WILL TELL HIM TO GO TO THE TUNNEL!!! cwm2.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

AOL J303J

That old fella made his way all the way out to the middle of the dance floor to ask me if I knew where he could get pills.......I almost laughed in his face.......why the hell did he only ask me though......must have been the hat......kinda bugged me actually......that's after JJ, matty, and Andy abandoned my ass on the floor....... cwm12.gif .....suckas.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

If you're referring to the guy with the glasses and sweater (yes..there were a BUNCH of guys over 50 there), I thought he came with his wife and kids. There was a group of good looking Israelis who were in line before us (eventually dancing by the mirrored window across from the Crackville Bleachers). The old guy and his wife showed up after them and made a bee line for that group. His wife remained seated on the chairs next to them while the guy eventually moved to Crackville and started chatting up a storm.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

yeah, i talked to that guy (was his name tom? or maybe that was his son's name) in the hallway next to the bathrooms. plus my friends got approached by him that night too. wasn't it his 68th birthday or something? although it did kinda freak me out at first, i think it's awesome that he felt the need to party and to roll, and that his son took him out.