Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anit-NY sentiments

they said the rating for this years superbowl was the lowest in 9 yrs. back in october they said the rating for the world series was lowest in 15 yrs or so. could it be because people in the country are having negative feelings about NY? neigher pataki nor giuliani is getting a job from the Bush adminstration even though their terms expire in a year. hmmm somethings going on here.

They're all just jeallous ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

you can't fuck the rest of the country because NYC ain't shit without federal funds and commerce with other regions. New York might become a lost city.. it seems only immigrants and queers love this city nowadays. i mean i still love NY but things need to change here.

Originally posted by andwhysee:

it seems only immigrants and queers love this city nowadays. i mean i still love NY but things need to change here.

Whaaaa? That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.

If NY is in trouble, its people like you that are the reason.

NY is and will always be a melting pot of so many different cultures and lifestyles. THAT is what makes it amazing. THAT is what makes it such an intellectual and creative mecca.

NY is not the center of the universe, but its a damn amazing place to be for at least a short time in your life.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ny has problems but it's still fun..

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

I have a friend who, after graduating from college, just walked the earth for about 8 years. I mean he just went from country to country working some shit jobs, just enough for room and food . . . so he could visit all the places that he dreamt of. I think at the time he was searching for him home. Well after 8 years he returned to New York . . . for good. I asked him why and he told me that even though there some real beautiful places out there . . . there really is no place like New York. ENOUGH SAID!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg