Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greetings from Czech

Hi everybody!!!

I just wanna say hi to all of you from my home !

I still don´t have internet connection at home so I can´t post or write emails now...

I hope you guys are having fun in NY!! Club scene in my town totaly sux so I decided rather to stay home, because listening to my CD ´s from NY is much better than go out. I will go to Austria next weekend to see if it´s better there so I´ll let you know!! I am so jelous that you all have a chance to see Tiesto in February... There are no good DJ´s in Czech now.. I still can´t get used to be back home... I miss NY so much!!!! I got a new job so I hope I will be able to write more often soon...

For now hugs and kisses Lucie-unhappy Amalka

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Look who's here... I MISS YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE smile.gif How's everything??? OMG, I feel like I haven't talked to you for 5 years when it's only been a couple of weeks.. frown.gif I'll write you an e-mail so whenever you get your connection you'll have something in the mailbox wink.gif *million hugz & kissez* to both you and Mike.. Love ya guys,

Zoya.

PS: how's the doggie? did she recognize you?