Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it too early for spring fever?

OMG I cant wait till the summer Its gonna be my first time going to Neptunes, boardybarn, and the infamous CPI when Mr. Jason Ojeda spins.

If anyone needs a place to stay cuz they get really Fucked up let me know cuz I will have a house out in the Hamptons. cwm32.gif this goes for anyone on the board

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Originally posted by clubhead32:

OMG I cant wait till the summer Its gonna be my first time going to Neptunes, boardybarn, and the infamous CPI when Mr. Jason Ojeda spins.

If anyone needs a place to stay cuz they get really Fucked up let me know cuz I will have a house out in the Hamptons. cwm32.gif this goes for anyone on the board

OMG...darling, you are going to have soooooooooooo much fun!!!...I remember my first year in the Hamptons....aaahhhhhh....it was also my first summer being single in 6 1/2 years....CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYY!!!!....HaVe FuN!!!!...I'll see you there!!!!

I so totally skipped from the bus stop to class today! Well.. um.. no, I didn't... but I felt like it! It's soooo pretty! I love Spring!!! Flowers, sunshine, warm weather... my birthday.. cwm27.gif Oh, how I love days like this when out of the gloomy winter stuff you see a ray of hopeful sunshine!

Wheeeeee!

- Meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha