Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best pills around are......?????

I know this should be on the "substances" board..but everyone on that is from different areas...

Im going to Twilo feb 18 for cox vs. tenaglia and i wanna get my pills before then...can anyone tell me which are some of the best right now...and by best i dont mean speedy or dopey ..i mean real mdma..energy and the feeling of empathy towards everyone..i wanna shop around its my last nite in NY and i want it to be a good one

Originally posted by renten:

I know this should be on the "substances" board..but everyone on that is from different areas...

Im going to Twilo feb 18 for cox vs. tenaglia and i wanna get my pills before then...can anyone tell me which are some of the best right now...and by best i dont mean speedy or dopey ..i mean real mdma..energy and the feeling of empathy towards everyone..i wanna shop around its my last nite in NY and i want it to be a good one

Who needs drugs for that night....!!!!!

im another one that doesn't do drugs but i heave heard also that the white butterflys are good.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

you guys are all full of shit, cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I just love that song..."Good golly miss Molly!" Don't you?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

I just love that song..."Good golly miss Molly!" Don't you?

-Oo

gotta agree with Oo.. Molly is a great girl...

--veronica aka Mo Jo Jo Jo cwm5.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol