Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone please be careful

Hey Veronica,

Glad you made it through that ok. That really fucking sucks... Have never understood that shit... Like others have said, it just looks like we are going to have to up the vigilance to make sure we're all safe...

Take Care all. cwm1.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

i'm glad to hear you're ok...and DON'T feel embarrassed! it could've happened to anyone - ANYONE. we women always take responsibility for everything, even when it's not our fault, and this DEFINITELY wasn't your fault. i'm glad al was there for you. stay safe...

-mia

veronica - that's really sick behaviour - you definitely shouldn't feel stupid or bad about yourself - crowded bar like that, there's nothing you could have done. i really hope it's not someone we were hanging out with. sick. sick. glad you came through fine though.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Shit like this always pisses me off.

I know of similar college situations where entire frat houses would drug sorority drinks during a mixer. It's sad and sick and if I ever knew or saw someone doing this they would get the shit kicked out of them. As for you majestic... I'm glad Al was there to help you out. And don't be embarissed you didn't do anything!

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

wow i was surprised to hear that this has happened to other people on the board... i wish i had an idea but at least now i know ill be on the look out for shady people... but im feeling fine now... for a couple days i felt soooo shitty... eh oh well i made it alive and thanx for caring cwm38.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey mabye Al was the one who slipped it. You said you didn't see anybody do it and he was with you all night. You did end up at his place and who know's what could of happen in the 10 mins you blacked out.

Just my opinion It probably isn't him just something to think about. I'm glad your alright though.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 01-30-2001).]

Maybe you should not make such a STUPID FUCKING ASSUMPTION. Veronica and i have known eachother for years, and the simple fact that you made such an assumption without knowing the entire story really pisses me off. Im sorry, but that is fucking ignorant.

-Al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Al, don't bother with this moron. The idiot shoudl knwo what the hell he is talking about before he makes a staement liek that. You are one of the nicest people i have ever met and everyone knows you woudl never do that. Especially to someone as close as v. so to that idiot tempkid. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!! cwm10.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

Al, don't bother with this moron. The idiot shoudl knwo what the hell he is talking about before he makes a staement liek that. You are one of the nicest people i have ever met and everyone knows you woudl never do that. Especially to someone as close as v. so to that idiot tempkid. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!! cwm10.gif

Hey tough guy read my two post over again and take that dick out of your mouth. No I don't no Al and if you guys read my post it even says that he probably didn't do it but like I said it happen to a friend and I thought could throw it in.

Your so tough calling me a moron through a computer and an idiot. You always have something bad to say about me first then cry when I respond that this what gives jersey a bad name attitudes like mine and all the other lossers that go to Tempts, hey bitch your eating your own words.

Lets see if your as tough as you talk.Do those big words have some big fist behind them. Name the fucking time and place mother fucker for real. I'm sick of you waiting for everyone of my post and responding negativly towards me because you have nothing better to do. You talk the talk now walk the walk

Hey tough guy read my two post over again and take that dick out of your mouth. No I don't no Al and if you guys read my post it even says that he probably didn't do it but like I said it happen to a friend and I thought could throw it in.

Your so tough calling me a moron through a computer and an idiot. You always have something bad to say about me first then cry when I respond that this what gives jersey a bad name attitudes like mine and all the other lossers that go to Tempts, hey bitch your eating your own words.

Lets see if your as tough as you talk.Do those big words have some big fist behind them. Name the fucking time and place mother fucker for real. I'm sick of you waiting for everyone of my post and responding negativly towards me because you have nothing better to do. You talk the talk now walk the walk

quit the drama.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

No drama please.

Guys, this is serious. Many of us are very good friends and to hear something like this happen to someone we care about is not funny, BS or something that should create/cause drama.

This is serious, very very serious. Someone's sister, girlfriend, friend, lover could get very very hurt.

I don't want to scare anyone but often times this kind of behavior leads to rape or sexual assault...and take it from someone who survived and experience like that...its NO JOKING MATTER.

Watch out for yourselves. Watch out for eachother. Have fun, be safe and be wise.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I got your back TempKid

This fuckin' guy J3..whatever, get's on my nerves too, The dude has completely nothing to say, but disess everyone around. Fuck him

As to your message shit I thought it was a logical assumtion, you were not acusing anyone. (if Police investigated this incident, guess who woul have been first suspect...)

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Many years ago, I had the same thing occur and I was sick for days. Glad you had a true friend out there to watch over you. True friends like that are hard to find and after something like that you treasure them more. Always remember to take care of you.... God looking out for your friend Al. I do not know you, but you are the BOMB in my book.

Be safe!

Steph

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Finish the drama you guys started.

I suppose it's my turn. You post of "Hey mabye Al was the one who slipped it. You said you didn't see anybody do it and he was with you all night. You did end up at his place and who know's what could of happen in the 10 mins you blacked out.

Just my opinion It probably isn't him just something to think about. I'm glad your alright though." was completely accusatory.

Now, I believe you "meant" to say, "be carefull around the people you know because you can never be too sure of what is going on. "

Now in this scenario, yur off since they have known each other as long as they have, etc. Perhaps in the case of knowing someone a short period of time, this would have been more convienient.

No need to to spout threats of bodily harm to good standing members of the board. Things were taken out of context and misunderstood. That shit happens.

So to everyone involved, acknowledge and move on.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

Umm..well before I got to the drama part, I was just thinking that, suprisingly, this thread made me more comfortable to go to the meet up on Friday. While I will be more alert of possible creeps, I'm also impressed by how much you all genuinely care about each other's well being. Not typical for an online "community". And thanks Majestic for putting the word out there, and I'm glad everything was okay.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever read.......you have no idea what you're talking about. maybe you ought to think twice before saying something so damn stupid next time.....

hey babe, everyone's a suspect ....

I was thinking the same thing that temp kid was

TNB = TRUST NOBODY

------------------

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ

Originally posted by saigray:

Umm..well before I got to the drama part, I was just thinking that, suprisingly, this thread made me more comfortable to go to the meet up on Friday. While I will be more alert of possible creeps, I'm also impressed by how much you all genuinely care about each other's well being. Not typical for an online "community". And thanks Majestic for putting the word out there, and I'm glad everything was okay.

Hehe, just mention it and well make sure your ok. The girlies will take care of ya, ill make sure of it.... wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

Guys, the reason Al and some others got so offended by what temp said is that we know eachother quite well. We consider eachother close friends and quite frankly, Majestic was damn lucky to have Al around when this happened to her.

So...it hit a personal cord *because* we care about eachother.

In fact, Majestic posted what she did I'm sure in part to warn all of us (those she knows and those she doesn't) that despite the comfort we all feel around eachother, there are some bad apples that can pop up.

Anyway, point was NOT to point fingers, at all....we have our suspicions on what happened. The point was to remind everyone to be smart and keep a watchful eye out for yourself, and eachother.

Obviously no one meant to offend anyone, so lets just let it go. 'kay? I don't want to see people afraid to talk about their experiences because they think it might start drama.

My 50 cents or so.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Guys, the reason Al and some others got so offended by what temp said is that we know eachother quite well. We consider eachother close friends and quite frankly, Majestic was damn lucky to have Al around when this happened to her.

So...it hit a personal cord *because* we care about eachother.

In fact, Majestic posted what she did I'm sure in part to warn all of us (those she knows and those she doesn't) that despite the comfort we all feel around eachother, there are some bad apples that can pop up.

Anyway, point was NOT to point fingers, at all....we have our suspicions on what happened. The point was to remind everyone to be smart and keep a watchful eye out for yourself, and eachother.

Obviously no one meant to offend anyone, so lets just let it go. 'kay? I don't want to see people afraid to talk about their experiences because they think it might start drama.

My 50 cents or so.

-Oo

thanx Oo for clearing that up... my intention with this post was NOT to point fingers.. and tempkid.. i know what u MEANT to say but it didnt come out the right way... but thanx for the effort...

veronica

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

...somebody slipped something into my drink

WOW! That's scary. Thank you for posting this. Many of us tend to relax a bit too much when in familiar surroundings and amongst friends. This is definitley eye-opening.

Personally, I'm a bit puzzled by the jerk's game plan. Obviously, you were surrounded by friends and the chance of you being alone when the pill kicked in were slight. Considering the long line at the bathroom that night, the hope that you'd stumble there and pass out would also be foolish (plus, you'd probably lock the door behind you). If the plan was to wait for you to feel so tired that you'd decide to leave the lounge alone, that also would be improbable. Since you were with friends, there would be no guarantee that you'd leave alone.

This leads me to two theories:

A) The jerk was some random guy who drugged you out of sheer sadism, unconscerned with actually witnessing what would happen to you or participating. Maybe you weren't his original target and wound up getting the pill as his plans for the original recipient were scrapped (he felt he had to use up the pill out of some passive agressiveness over his foiled plans)

B) You knew the jerk. Because he knew you weren't going home alone, he was planning on winding up with you when the pill kicked in. He was hoping that you'd be "hanging out" with him afterhours.

Considering the psyche of many men (especially in the NY area), it was probably "Theory A" ...but...was there anyone that was getting a little too chummy?

cwm21.gif

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

I'm sorry for all that I offended. I don't know Al but I'm shure he's a nice guy and did help you out,but I'm a criminal justice major right now and was thinking from a pigs view and last year in class we talked about this and most cases are from someone you know.

As far as j3 what ever he calls himself our problem goes way back for you who don't know and think I'm some asshole looking for drama. For every post,reply,or opinion I give he's right behind me busting on it.Who the fuck are you to say what I should like.So he started all this drama but as you can say he has nothing to say to my face like I offered him he's just talk and we know your read my reply wanting to meet you but like the big pussy you are you stop replying.

j3 where the fuck you at little bitch can't hide for ever.