Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you date your friend's X or X's friend or whatever ?

Here's my take:

This goes for the both of you. There are so many fish in the sea why swim in the same pond. I would have to say that it also depends on how long you were with your ex and how long you've been broken up and the circumstances of the break up. Sounds complicated, huh! Exactly! Avoid the drama unless you are overwhelmingly compelled to do this. JMO biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Here's my take:

This goes for the both of you. There are so many fish in the sea why swim in the same pond. I would have to say that it also depends on how long you were with your ex and how long you've been broken up and the circumstances of the break up. Sounds complicated, huh! Exactly! Avoid the drama unless you are overwhelmingly compelled to do this. JMO biggrin.gif

------------------

Here's my take:

------------------

Here's my take:

------------------

Here's my take:

------------------

Here's my take:

------------------

Here's my take:

------------------

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Here's my take:

My thoughts exactly!!

Breann

absolutely not, see we guys have this like um an honor code kinda, 1. never fuck your buddie's girl, wether current or ex, 2. if it comes to choosing between your best buddy and some chick u r with at the moment, always stick with your buddies, cause girls come and go, but true friends are there 4 ever 3. if u dont like someone, dont bitch behind their back, thats fuckin low, um theres probly more, hope this helps

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

My friends and I don't go there!!!!

There are hundreds of men out there I don't need or want one of my girls men!!

It's a major NO NO!!!

And if one of my ex's friends like me and wants to chill, I don't go there either!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

*Real* friends respect each other. It doesn't matter how much you might like a person, if you are a real friend, then you sacrafice starting something with their ex to maintain respect for your friend. If any of my ex's friends hit on me, i'd be so turned off I wouldn't even want to date them.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

I tried to explain it to this guy- Look you;re my Ex.'s friend so I can't be involved w/ you.

Instead of understanding he says - Why does this have to revolve around your Ex. ?(his friend)

He says - what he does is none of his friend's business and continues pursuing me.

Does this sound shady ? I kept blaming it on the X factor but he's not listening to me ..

He keeps saying "What's your Ex. got to do with me " ? ( even though they're still friends)

Bumped into my ex boyfriend's buddies @ a party.

One of his friends started hitting on me. He's says - My Ex. won't mind and that since he dumped me a while ago- it's cool if we get together.

He really seems like he truly likes me - more than my Ex. did..

But still ..I thought guys don't do each other's Ex. girlfriends .

[This message has been edited by dolcemimi (edited 02-01-2001).]

Here's my take:

------------------