Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Narcs

Hi,

I hear a lot of people banging on about people on the board being narcs or policemen or whatever, and also saying that buying in clubs is extra dodgy in NY because there are again undercover cops around. This seems quite strange to me (I am from England) and I wondered if this actually does happen, or is it all just rumours and heresay?

In UK they tend to try and focus on dealers rather than users which is why it seems rather strange.

peace out

Tim

p.s. I am coming to NYC tomorrow for the first time - Get In!!!! Hoping to head to Twilo sometime to see what all the fuss is about - I've also heard the Tunnel is good.

You sound like a narc to me. I mean, I've been called a greasy thug too, and it hurt every time. I wouldn't buy in a club unless I knew the guy. But I don't use drugs so it doesn't matter.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71

How do I sound like a narc?

What do they sound like?

This is my point - people saying that other users sound like narcs seems commonplace, if I believed what I read, I would say this board is about 5% narcs. Have they got nothing better to do??

Tim

Hey, I was accused of being a narc on my very first post on this board because I foolishly asked something as idiotic as "Duh...where's good place to roll?"

I'm sure that the authorities ARE regularly reading this and other boards. While they might be more conscerned with any indication of "dealing" than with users musing about what they consume, some paranoia is warranted. If the narcs are targeting a "major" dealer for a take down and find any of his customers, they might try to "urge" that customer to "help" them. To spread further paranoia, just because that club kid next to you has huge eyes, it doesn't mean that he/she is not a narc. Remember those eye drops optomitrists give you to dialate your pupils? I bet the 5% ratio is probably correct.

So...to state the obvious...USE COMMON SENSE ON THE BOARD AND IN THE CLUBS!

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

One time at Twilo I was talking to this girl and she was very nice looking, whatever whatever. My friend had a weird feeling about her and when I asked her if she was a cop she couldn't say no because she was. So, bottom line - BE CAREFUL!!!

that's what i'm sayin...narcs can dance...narcs can be nice looking...narcs can post questions on message boards inquiring about other narcs...watch your back...

Originally posted by junglekittn:

all i have to say is..

[This message has been edited by junglekittn (edited 02-01-2001).]

LOL!!

Warning, narcs can dance!! One of those things that just cracked me up!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

...narcky boy......

LMFAO!!!! I like that!

Seriously though...I thought about that a long time ago too. Some posters talk openly about Rolling but I think if any Narcs actually tried using this board for arrests would'nt that be like entrapment or some shit like that? Can't you ask a suspected Cop if he/she is in fact a Cop and if they say no then it would'nt be a legal bust?

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

LMFAO!!!! I like that!

Seriously though...I thought about that a long time ago too. Some posters talk openly about Rolling but I think if any Narcs actually tried using this board for arrests would'nt that be like entrapment or some shit like that? Can't you ask a suspected Cop if he/she is in fact a Cop and if they say no then it would'nt be a legal bust?

cwm15.gif

One time at Twilo I was talking to this girl and she was very nice looking, whatever whatever. My friend had a weird feeling about her and when I asked her if she was a cop she couldn't say no because she was. So, bottom line - BE CAREFUL!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71