Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Far-Too-Many-Ppl-Are-Coming-To-The-Dinner-And-They-Must-Be-Destroyed Thread!

sup, kids-

That's right, this is getting way out of hand!

Fortunately, my gleefully vampyric self will be on hand to spirit select individuals off to the dark corners of the restaurant, where they will be dispatched with a minimum of pain and thoroughly drained of their vital juices in order to sate my infernal craving and prolong my unholy existence. Especially delectable females will be given the dark gift and join me in my pursuit of all the myriad pleasures that this endless night has to offer...

But seriously, I'm excited to be part of such an overwhelming horde of partygoers! As always, new faces will be welcomed with open arms... and bared fangs... So come one, come all to our little theater of the bizarre...

Let the madness begin! saevilw.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Like Lambs To The...

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

I actually have 86 people on my list. I've only made reservation for 65. When I get there early I'm gonna tell them 10 more. I don't think I'll have them reserve 86 seats cause when ever we do have ridiculous numbers like this . . . not everyone shows up anyway. And I've let tables go at past meet-ups . . . . everyone that I know as in have met . . . you guys BETTER show up!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I can't wait !!!!

Casey I hope yougot those labels girl..or there sure are going to be a lot of "Hey you" going around.

I got those labels, Marcella! And I added a little *umph* to the badges! You'll see!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg