Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need suggestions for saturday night birthday celebration; nine girls going out

my friend is turning 28. nine of us are going out. we want somewhere to dance, live dj, a nice area to lounge...somewhere like Centro Fly but we've been there a hundred times...we're considering FUN, W8th and Filter 14...any suggestions anybody? she doesn't want a "shi-shi" scene, so no spa or saci or lotus or float...no big mega clubs like twilo, tunnel, exit....the group of nine includes all different types of girls so we want something to please everyone...any suggestions much appreciated!

you said: considering FUN, W8th and Filter 14....I think a good sum of people here would back me up that FUN and W8th is nice consideration. Your friend is turning 28 hmmm. she was born in the year of Ox and she might be an Aquarius..Hmmm I think that calls for a nice tranquil but yet energetic environment like W8th ....there is a person on this message board name No Limit..He might be able to help you out on all the finer details of that venue...Just make sure you invite me when you decide to have it. Take care and enjoy!! Oh Happy b-day to your friend...

Saturdays

FUN - eclectic sound. Mostly commercial house & hip hop. Usually rammed but get there early to find a cozy spot.

West 8th - My friends Wilson is the promoter for this party. Somewhat shi-shi, good looking crowd and music is housey grooves. They're a bit selective at the door but if you really want to go, I can sort you ladies on their list.

Filter 14 - The old mother space, i have no idea what goes on there. I've never had any urge to check it out.

good luck!

btw, my bday is the 5th. Im having my jammy on Sunday at Plant Bar.

Saturdays

FUN - eclectic sound. Mostly commercial house & hip hop. Usually rammed but get there early to find a cozy spot.

West 8th - My friends Wilson is the promoter for this party. Somewhat shi-shi, good looking crowd and music is housey grooves. They're a bit selective at the door but if you really want to go, I can sort you ladies on their list.

Filter 14 - The old mother space, i have no idea what goes on there. I've never had any urge to check it out.

good luck!

Just make sure when you're dancing.. all 8 or 9 of you get in one big circle and do the girls night out dance..

And when any guy tries to dance with any of the girls, you scream.. "GET AWAY FROM HERE.. ITS GIRLS NIGHT OUT".

Even when the one of you who is really, really desperate really, really wants to dance with a guy.

happy early bday nolimit!!!! check your pm's please for some questions about W8th...based on gambitx' description and your kind offer, the birthday girl has selected W8th!!!!

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Saturdays

good luck!

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Just make sure when you're dancing.. all 8 or 9 of you get in one big circle and do the girls night out dance..

And when any guy tries to dance with any of the girls, you scream.. "GET AWAY FROM HERE.. ITS GIRLS NIGHT OUT".

hey tranceaction, this sounds like great advice to make our night really fun...exactly how is this girl's night out dance performed? will you come and give us lessons?

Even when the one of you who is really, really desperate really, really wants to dance with a guy.

cwm32.gif