Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the place to be Saturday night? (other than SF, Exit, & Twilo)

FUCK ALL THAT -- go to the all NEW TUNNEL!!!

This is the all new, all fresh, HOTTEST party on Sat. night!!!

11 DJ's

5 rooms

2 levels

1 club

5000 people

and YOU!!!

DJ Renegade is BACK -- check out his new premiere "SEXBOMB" and also a new remix from DJ Corbett!!!

For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info email VIPlist1@hotmail.com

or call my cell at 973-903-9499

Say ECLIPSE at the door for reduced admission but get in touch and we'll hook you up with some extras!!!

My boyfriend and I will be staying in the city Saturday night and I have no clue where to go! What lounges/clubs are supposed to be happening on Sat. night?

I still haven't made it to Spa yet, is it worth going to on a Sat. night?

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

spa is definteley great on sat, there's no list, but the infamous "kenny ken" guards the door, so be sure to look your best, also you can check out eugene and saci, but that might be a little too crazy...and i also know a lot of my friends going to some party at this place called club NIX....

SSSSssssSSSSssssSSSssooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooooooNNNnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnNNNNNDDDdddddDDDDDddddDDDDDDddddddDDDddddddddDDDFFffffaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAACCCcccccccCCCCCCCccc ccccCCTTTTTtttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttTOOOOOOOOOooooooooRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrYYyyyyyyYYYYYyyy!

WHat was the question again?

-iliana

cwm7.gif