Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This horrable cold wont go away!

well, if you would go to some REAL clubs instead of them 'lawn gisland' places, you'd be feeling better tongue.gif

what are you doing going out if you are sick, young lady? hmmmmm?

here's the remedy - lots and lots of vitamin F.

cwm35.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

well, if you would go to some REAL clubs instead of them 'lawn gisland' places, you'd be feeling better tongue.gif

what are you doing going out if you are sick, young lady? hmmmmm?

here's the remedy - lots and lots of vitamin F.

cwm35.gif

Vitamin F? where do i go abouts finding that?

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by peeps:

in my pants

tongue.gif

hahhahahaha well then remind me to stock up on it while i'm at pvd..

and i wasnt' gonna go out last night, just that the night was free.. how could i pass it up? now i'm payin for it hardcore, i can hardly brethe! COME TAKE CARE OF MEEEEEEE@

------------------

lik.gif

dr. peeps does make house calls

so, get undressed and wait on the table and the doctor will be right with you.

cwm35.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

hey,

get some 1000mg vitamin c's and take like 7 or 8 of them...then drink some herbal mint tea with lime in it..usually works, but the buzz from the c's is good even when it doesnt

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

Originally posted by rld2g:

hey,

get some 1000mg vitamin c's and take like 7 or 8 of them...then drink some herbal mint tea with lime in it..usually works, but the buzz from the c's is good even when it doesnt

hey for some reason i'm thinking that much vit c might burn the inside of my stomach?

------------------

lik.gif

I'm telling you right now the best viatimin you can take for your immune system to prevent colds is Olive Leaf Extract,it comes in pills and I got a container of 90 capsules for 20$ at GNC. You take one a day and it does the job. I really started getting sick at the end of last summer from partying to hard and after labor day weekend I felt like death. Since then I've been takeing this and have not got sick once,not even a cough. It's very important to take all your vitamins. Vitamin B-12 if taken daily is great to prevent hang overs and super A-D and E is also great.

Originally posted by rld2g:

hey,

Total waste of vitamin... you body cannot process more than 400 mg of C at a time... maybe even less (not sure). The rest you piss away and the color of your urine becomes yellow...

Too much of anything is no good for you...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Total waste of vitamin... you body cannot process more than 400 mg of C at a time... maybe even less (not sure). The rest you piss away and the color of your urine becomes yellow...

Too much of anything is no good for you...

right.. plus, if you take vitamin c while you're sick, it's a total waste because vitamin c prevents sickness by help building your immune system...

kerry, i feel you girl.. i'm so sick right now.. but unfortunately, i have mad sku work to do... see you @ pvd baby!

peace (and feel betta!)

--daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."