Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO ON THIS BOARD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SWEET LOVE TO?

Originally posted by misskittie:

OH SHIT!

cwm24.gif

Now THAT just made me spit my water all over my computer!!!!!

DAMN ALBY...now our lil *secret* is out! SHIET!!! Dont "make" me post about the copy room Mister or youre DONE! cwm2.gif

:: tongue.gifutting duct tape over mouth:::

:::thinks:::

wait....kat...i wont deprive you of my mouth.

BAHAHA

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

wait....kat...i wont deprive you of my mouth.

BEEN there DONE that.....can we now move on please! Im lookin to break a sweat this time~ Give me "sumtin" to work with already! SHEESH. Whats a girl gotta do to get a good......... cwm26.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

BEEN there DONE that.....can we now move on please! Im lookin to break a sweat this time~ Give me "sumtin" to work with already! SHEESH. Whats a girl gotta do to get a good......... cwm26.gif

"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm24.gif cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gif

thats not what you said LAST NIGHT....LOL....

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I asked the first of my hubbys...Ichi...and he's cool with it so,baby...yer in. ;-)

But we draw the line at so many people we need to own a van.

Hrmm...I think we need one more straight man in this crew.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm24.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm24.gif</A> cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm23.gif

thats not what you said LAST NIGHT....LOL....

Im gonna bite my lip and be a good lil kittie on Friday! You know I love you Alby!

>BIG OLE WET SLOPPY KISS< cwm38.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by jammy:

Damn, I plead the 5th also frown.gif...I don't wanna get myself in no jizzy..ahem sticky situations!

-Jamms "iwannabangsinem"

BTW - the boy from Crackton is near the top of the list! cwm5.gif

HEY, I'M ALSO FORM CRACKTON!!!! Oh, wait a minute.......OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by thewedge:

Now that's messed up because I was going to say "Executress". Definately! Now i"m pissed I didn't post earlier.

Well it looks like I beat you to the punch... Muah!!!

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"