Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twilo pvd does guestlist work?

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

there may be a list on friday night.

and please, please, if you're gonna do drugs, do them OUTSIDE BEFORE YOU COME IN. the last thing we need is more cops seeing drugs being sold which could lead to the shutting down of our precious home.

WERD!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Do not try to buy inside!! Everyone is just looking for a reason to shut Twilo down. Undercovers are all over...although they are pretty easy to spot cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i always have the goods for you and the other crackhead. i got a new roll of foil today.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

thanks for all the info. It's seems to me that NY is such a uptight place. Come on everyone in TO doses and it's not so militant there. So is everyone straight at Twilo. I love PVD, but he'd sound even better on E. Plus who drops before they go, I want to hang first and then drop. Is that so wrong.

Originally posted by tsunami88:

hi i'm coming in from Toronto and I going to see Van Dyk at Twilo friday night, just wondering if clubplanet's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> works for PVD. Should I even bother, has anyone tryed it? What's the vibe and is it easy to get connected inside or should I bring my own candy?

yes it works. just get in twilo before 2am.

don't bring your own. ingest them before u get in. mad undercova cops in there, we don't wanna see a newbie in twilo get 86ed and shit! see your ass on the dance flo!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

thanks for all the info. It's seems to me that NY is such a uptight place. Come on everyone in TO doses and it's not so militant there. So is everyone straight at Twilo. I love PVD, but he'd sound even better on E. Plus who drops before they go, I want to hang first and then drop. Is that so wrong.

Nah, NY is far from uptight, just the gov't in NY is uptight! It's not that everyone goes sober but like we were saying, Twilo is a target right now and it really is best to do your thing before going in. You don't want to get kicked out, esp. on a PVD night.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Its the cops who are uptight, not the people. Brother, if you drop two or more at the same time, its pretty much as if you were to drop them with hour breaks in between. See what I 'm saying, the longevity of the roll should be about the same.

------------------

vip.gif