JEFFREY REAL

DJ MEGATRON

DJ SACRED

DJ PLEASURE HEAD

AND IN THE NU-ROOM PROVIDING HIP-HOP FLAVA

MASTER DJ KLEVA

DOORS BY ANGEL

30$ at the Door

20$ on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .

FOR <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> INFORMATION CALL 201.349.1865

PROMOTERS WANTED!!!!

DJ Elevate was hot the other week. That kid's got phat beats. Renegade is back finnaly!!! How Renegade...will "sex bomb" be worth our wait? I'll see you guys there Saturday no doubt. I'm sorry but it's official: THE TUNNEL IS BACK!!!

------------------

"Got violence?"

im glad to hear that the tunnel is slowly becoming the elite club again, with a space like that how can you go wrong if you got the right people in charge, by the way is kurfew still there cause i hate the fact that you can only get access to half the club. even though i talk my way into the kurfew side to see yentle beats throwing down joints.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Just keep rollin,rollin,rollin,rollin. cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif Ohhh yeah. Tunnel is gonna be hot this weekend. Best looking crowd,hottest DJ's, most music per square foot in all of the city. So come on down guys. It's 20$ on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> and 30$ at the door. Renegade is worth the price of admission alone. Hope to see you all there.

Tunnel has become once again the hottest Party in the City. Sure you've got Twilo and Cheetah and all those other lounges and clubs, but For all you kids out there who are looking for pure energy, check out Tunnel this Saturday. You won't be dissapointed. Hope to see you all there! CIAO!!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

you might think that i can't make it on my own

but now i'm stronger than yesterday, now it's nuthin but a mile away, my lonliness ain't killing me no more....here i go on my own, i don't need no body better off alone.....

Originally posted by nycetouch:

damn, how many people you got working for you theory?

LMAO

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

theory's right, if you havent been to the tunnel last couple of weeks, you missing out

the place is coming alive again, the music is not your ktu bullshit, and the crowd is coming back

also, if u haven't seen pleasure head spin, you got to go just for that

he plays some hot shit

w

Originally posted by theorynyc:

You would have to walk into the club with at least 15 to get the comp though. New Policy.

whuuuut . . .

that's bs, i get offered comps for my bf AND i there frequently by other promoters . . . so if you don't have the pull, that's one thing, but don't say it can't be done. smile.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Tunnel is one of NYC's true underground venues and a true legend.

And YES--it's coming back!! I was there last Saturday--very pretty crowd. Tunnel has the unique distinction of having TWO clashing soundsystems at opposite ends of the club--This creates drama, vibe and energy.

Just step up the stair at the MEZZ and look down towards the mainfloor during peak hours--you'll have the TUNNEL EXPERIENCE.

Originally posted by secret:

Yeah, Kurfew's still there. The line is a mess though. Might as well go via the tunnel. My boy angel will take care of you...and show you the way.

-SECRET

[This message has been edited by secret (edited 02-02-2001).]

Angel's MAD COOL!!! I was talking to him the other day......I think Im going to stop by to check out your party one of these days.

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Brandie - No. Thats my policy. I don't have the pull? Honey, it's my list... I am THE PULL. All I'm saying is I don't hand out comps unless it's a special reason or if someone is bringing a large party. I can't just comp every person who walks into the club with a friend or two. If they say their gonna bring 15-20...all I ask for is to bring at least that many. And Az-Tec...you should definatly swing by the club. The party is hot as hell. Fresh looking crowd. For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info on the party Tonight, call my cell @ 201.349.1865.

-THEORY

[This message has been edited by theorynyc (edited 02-03-2001).]

Wow guys i am loving all the hype about tunnel. I have been going and everyone is right it is returning to its former glory. Renegade is going on at 12 i will have all the drink tickets. Also we are looking for new promoters so if you are interested call me (justin) @ 1201-954-8433. If you want comps theory is right you must have at least 10 people with you. Also guys who are iffy about coming there will be 6-16 strippers there tonight so shit will be hot as hell. And all i have to say is tunnel is one of the few clubs with their cabaret license so who knows what might be happening tonight. You can also call me for vip info. AND AS I SAID WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROMOTERS SO KIDLY CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. Peace everyone hope to see you there. Use rounders <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for reduced admission.

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Brandie - No. Thats my policy. I don't have the pull? Honey, it's my list... I am THE PULL. All I'm saying is I don't hand out comps unless it's a special reason or if someone is bringing a large party. I can't just comp every person who walks into the club with a friend or two. If they say their gonna bring 15-20...all I ask for is to bring at least that many. And Az-Tec...you should definatly swing by the club. The party is hot as hell. Fresh looking crowd. For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> info on the party Tonight, call my cell @ 201.349.1865.

-THEORY

[This message has been edited by theorynyc (edited 02-03-2001).]

yes.. special reason being 10 or 15 more being added to you list thus making you loot, whereas giving the comps out w/o such circumstances you only lose money

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

whuuuut . . .

that's bs, i get offered comps for my bf AND i there frequently by other promoters . . . so if you don't have the pull, that's one thing, but don't say it can't be done. smile.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

<Brandie> speaking of pull -- thanks for the hand job las night, thats just what i needed to finish off my roll -- people said it couldn't be done but you satisfied me!!!

Theory's right about TUNNEL -- don't miss DJ Renegade tonight premeiring his new track!!!

PS! Thoery is the MAN -- his pull is not as good as Brandie's but . . .