Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming over to party

vxbda

Hello all. From Feb 16 - 19, a group of us will be coming over from Bermuda to tear the ass out of it in NYC. I would like to extend an offer to some or all of you to meet up with us. We will be hitting a few places : Twilo, The Tunnel, and Sound Factory. The mainstay of our partying activities will take place at Sound Factory. We'll be there on Sat. Feb 17th and staying until...It would be great to meet some of you. If interested, you can email me at vxbda@yahoo.com. Thanks!

DAV

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh cool.

Im down with meeting some cats from Bermuda, we'll show you the city!

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I don't know where we are staying yet. I should have that information today. I'll post it here when I find out and then you all can taunt us when we get there. Yeeeah! And Cuteboobie, don't forget your passport if you want to come back with us : ) cwm17.gif

welcome to our community...awesome peeps here....and this is def the right place to meet good people.

On that note....you are picking an EXCELLENT weekend to come here. Deepdish will be spinning at Twilo that Friday night, Sat nights at the factory are awesome, and also, there is a special presidents day party at twilo, where Carl Cox will be spinning VS. Danny Teneglia.....should be fun, hope to see you under the ball.

-Al-

PS....keep you eye out for threads that have Titles including the words (meet-up, Twilo, Presidents day etc.)...that way you will know where the hot spots are, and where most peeps will be going.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Hey i am coming to Bermuda for a wedding in June is there any decent clubs there? My freind says not, but... he's the one getting married wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Back to basics,

We don't have what NYC has to offer as far as clubs go, but then again, NYC doesn't have crystal clear waters and beautiful sunrises. As far as the clubs go, you have Oasis. Don't go here. It sucks. Sound system is lousy and the music isn't much to rave about. It's a "kids" joint. There's also Club 40. A little better, but more of a meat market. Then we have The Escape, which will be changing it's name to the Lava Lounge. This is my watering hole as they play the best variety of music. It's known for it's various theme parties - reggae, hip hop, 80's, costume rave parties, etc. But most of the time they cater to the techno crowd - techno, trance, D&B. they have a back room where they throw after parties when the 3 am cutoff point comes. It's smaller than what you are used to but fun and comfortable. There are other smaller venues, like Docksiders and The Blue Juice but they are more socializing scenes than dance clubs. Where will you be staying?

DAV

Originally posted by vxbda:

Back to basics,

We don't have what NYC has to offer as far as clubs go, but then again, NYC doesn't have crystal clear waters and beautiful sunrises. As far as the clubs go, you have Oasis. Don't go here. It sucks. Sound system is lousy and the music isn't much to rave about. It's a "kids" joint. There's also Club 40. A little better, but more of a meat market. Then we have The Escape, which will be changing it's name to the Lava Lounge. This is my watering hole as they play the best variety of music. It's known for it's various theme parties - reggae, hip hop, 80's, costume rave parties, etc. But most of the time they cater to the techno crowd - techno, trance, D&B. they have a back room where they throw after parties when the 3 am cutoff point comes. It's smaller than what you are used to but fun and comfortable. There are other smaller venues, like Docksiders and The Blue Juice but they are more socializing scenes than dance clubs. Where will you be staying?

DAV

Hey thanks for responding.

I am not sure where we will be staying (the people who's wedding it is are organising it), They have a place in Toad Hall!?!

Techno club sound good to me, i just wanted to find somewhere for the single people to go as we will be over for a week. Is it all based around the weekend or is there anything good mid week.