Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~~ TO all i met at the meetup ! ! ! ~~~~ (PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE - REPLY)

OK i do have to admit to the fact that the use of pot has effected my memory (not to say that i'm willing to give it up)

but i DO - again i DO want to remember all you guys that i met

so please send me a shot-out with your name in this thread or if you want to keep your name confidential PM (Personal Message) me IM me (ZUinc2000) or e-mail me (ZUinc99@aol.com)

thanks to you all for making it a great night for me cwm37.gif

i must say everybody was looking good, as to what i could tell feeling good

and i want to say i love you guys for being the way you are - i love my new Club NYC family

i wish ya

peace

Love

Twilo

P

L

U

R

and all that other good stuff to you all...

-ARTHUR

KEEP ON ROLLIN' cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

HI ARTHUR.My name is Andy.......Remember me??????????????????????

BITCH....you best remember me cwm11.gif

hehehehehe....I think you gotta stop smokin' dem tree's, they'll rot your brain. smile.gif

oh.............ummmm probably should take my own advice since I hooked you up AT the restaurant yesterday smile.gif

hehehehehehe

-A tothemuthafuckin Z

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

hehehhehehe... yea yea yea so i wasn't at the meetup, but i wanted to tell you that i saved the picture of you and lina (i think u posted it under the new pictures thread) on my putercom and it's up in my dorm now!

cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gif

i love you guys! and i can't wait to see you on friday!

Muuaah! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i remember you ... i'm pretty sure you were with us while we were walk to ind cabs , right ?

yeap that was me

Funny how everybody that knows me replied i love you guys

Andy - thanks bro for the hit - btw nice pipe very comfie like a cig

Vejita - another Club God smile.gif nice to meet you man - are you comming to PVD?

rachel - hey rachie - hmm rachie??? - do i know any rachels? -- just kidding - hugs to ya

Casey - i gave you a shut out on your thank you thread smile.gif nice seeing you again

meli - nice to finally meet you too

joeydollaz - i met you 2 meet ups ago but i guess mem-loss is a common problem among CNYC peops - keep chasing 'em dollas smile.gif ha ha

daniela - i'll deal with you friday smile.gif

but what about the new people - hmm maybe this thread thing isnt such a good idea

oh well - i gave it a try

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

I was one of those new New faces. I met you and lina at the restraunt and we joked about school, my parents (the hippies) and how lina can't really ski. It was really nice talking to both of you and I look forward to hanging out/clubbing again in the future. And don't worry, pot's good for you.

hey guys

Hugh - Bryan Adams - i love your hair - but isnt it annoying to keep fixing it so it doesnt go into your eyes? - believe it or not i used to have the same exact haircut - untill one day i snapped and almoust cut myself bold smile.gif

saigray - the name please ha ha smile.gif - a russian jew braught up as a hindu - WOW! - see you at twilo cutie

jajang75 - sorry dude dont remember you - whats your name? this is exactly why i made the thread!!! my brain is trying trying but failing - any hints?

xxlea - i dont think i met you either - but there's always time to correct this mistake - smile.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

Originally posted by carabee:

HIYA UNBOUND!

It was great seeing you and Lina again!!! Thanks for your smiles and thanks for the yummy Rocher's Lina!!!!

----BUZZ-----

any time...thank UKNJX for the candies she was so sweet and brought them for me smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

I'M SORRY GUYS I LOVE YOU!

UNFORTUNATLEY FOR ME THE ORDER IS AS FOLLOWS:

1ST WEED

2ND NICE

AHMM....I FORGOT ALL OF YOUR NAMES PEOPLE ...BUT AT LEAST I RECOGNISE SOME OF YOUR SIGNATURES - SO THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA