Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official (PVD) Twilo Meetup 2/9/01

Originally posted by eggmok:

heeellllls yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh . . .

and speaking of battles, you're speaking to the one that has the belt . . .

wanna shot at the title . . .

name the place and time . . .

i'm sure you like the back corner near the bar where i saw yous last time . . .

"damn that girl can house" . . .

need to dust off the cardboard...

------------------

megalomaniacal . . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by peache5030:

Originally posted by nycedee:

the second quote is a nice one too, i was just getting to that smile.gif yep, i'll be there, like every weekend, have you been before to a pvd night? so crowded, but sooo much energy...hope to see ya there!

-Dee

This is only my 2nd time there...Im more of an Exit or SF chickie..BUT i think its time I try new things...

MAybe we will meet...talk about quotes..and reflect on them..hehehe

who'd ya hear the first time you went? you won't go back after hangin' at twilo with some of the twilo heads. not to say exit or factory are bad, i know they are not, but this will be something new for you and i hope you enjoy it. anyway, if i do run into ya, i hope you have some more quotes for me to think about, hehehe.

-Dee

the second quote is a nice one too, i was just getting to that smile.gif yep, i'll be there, like every weekend, have you been before to a pvd night? so crowded, but sooo much energy...hope to see ya there!

-Dee

This is only my 2nd time there...Im more of an Exit or SF chickie..BUT i think its time I try new things...

who'd ya hear the first time you went? you won't go back after hangin' at twilo with some of the twilo heads. not to say exit or factory are bad, i know they are not, but this will be something new for you and i hope you enjoy it. anyway, if i do run into ya, i hope you have some more quotes for me to think about!

-Dee

-Dee

who'd ya hear the first time you went? you won't go back after hangin' at twilo with some of the twilo heads. not to say exit or factory are bad, i know they are not, but this will be something new for you and i hope you enjoy it. anyway, if i do run into ya, i hope you have some more quotes for me to think about!

-Dee

OMG I cant wait to meet all you crazy cats out there like myrlin,trippintrance,neydog,mysteriouss,blueangel,weyes,aztec,and everybody else on this board its gonna be hot that night!!!!!!

And big shout to scottyskribz57 what a way to celebrate your B-day at the best club in the city, make sure we meet up man so I can say happy B-day!!!!!! cwm32.gif

ps..yo myrlin we got to Bug Out together man!!!

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Ohhhh......all this talk is getting me excited.......I'll def be in for the length and to meet some of you peeps I somehow haven't met yet.........and all this battle talk??? we might need a separate battle meetup cause I wanna be present for that shit.......need some fresh New Balance's.......see you suckas there.

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Looks like I'll actually be able to make it. Yay!

Need to make up for my last PvD experience. LOL.

See many of ya there.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

-Dee

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

for all you glowstick people i just wanted yah to know that myself,clubhead, and dszorro are rollin with glowsticks and his crew........by the way people....get on the PVD roll call...i need to know how many blowpops i have to bring for you guys!!!

------------------

bhtbturn.gif "Ravers dont stumble and fall..............................................we TRIP and ROLL" peacehand.gif

Finally, my big comeback to Twilo, NYC... After a LONG break away from all this, I'll be there on Feb 9th. for Paul van Dyk himself!!! Wooohooo!!! cwm32.gif Can't wait!!

I hope this time I do have a chance to meet up with some of u guys, Trippintrance, mareluna, bimerus...

Hope to see u all there!!! I am soooooo pumped!!!!

cwm26.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Zoya...Get out of here???

Im going hun...want to meet up earlier then 6 ???? had sooo much fun with you at SF..let me know

Dana! I had a blast although I wish we would've stayed later! I heard it was AMAZING after 10.. Next time we're going LATE LOL.. Say hi to Jasmine (sp?) for me, she's such a sweetheart! And HELLZ YEAH I'm going to PVD. Wouldn't miss it for the world. He's amazing.. We'll def talk before that Friday smile.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I will definately be there!! Got some battles to take care of. wink.gif

BlueAngel

Its not a battle, I though we covered this....Its a social gathering of the glowstick community...under the disco ball..

Its gonna be a helleva night I cant wait...and who was the guy that said glowsticks were played out...man he got another thing comin

cwm18.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i might have to bust out the Ed Lover dance...

hahaha i love the ed lover and i am damn good at it!!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

yo wahts everyone wearing>???

the least amount of clothing possible... gotta get up into that dj booth somehow to get pvd sig for scotts bday

cwm32.gif ... anyone else wanna join me in my attempt cwm20.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol