Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION!! For those of you who went to BarB after dinner on Friday!!

As MANY of you know . . . I was kinda out of it at the lounge. cwm32.gif hehehe . . . so I don't quite remember but did you guys like the music at the lounge? How would you rate it as?

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

it was cool...havent heard that style since factory in the summer smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-05-2001).]

hey sarah....how are u sexy? wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

it was cool...havent heard that style since factory in the summer smile.gif

What style is that? I don't remember.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

What style is that? I don't remember.

BlueAngel

Well, I HEARD...like a trancy Prog house type sound

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Originally posted by shannah:

Tried to say hello but you were a little out of it... wink.gif Hope you've recovered smile.gif

I blame Charlie and Rob (PFloyd) for this!! hehe. I'm recovered thanks, sweetie! Hey are you coming to Twilo on Friday?? Like I need to ask! hehe

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

GREAT MUSIC - VERY PROGRESSIVE - NOTHING DARK OR HEAVY - JUST FAST

- I LIKE THE FACT THAT IT WAS CROWDED - CREATED AN ILLUTION THAT PLACE WAS BIGGER THAN IT WAS - IT WAS JUST HARD TO GET TO THAT EXTRA SPACE (OF CAURSE THERE WAS NO EXTRA SPACE) - BUT JUST ENOUGHT FOR US TO BUG OUT IN - EVERYBODY WAS BOBBING IT WAS FUN - WE NEED MOOOOOORE MEETUPS LIKE THIS !

SEE YOU ALL AT PVD cwm38.gifcwm37.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I was really surprised at the music there. It was actually good. But we packed that place like sardines LOL..

Zoya, yea I heard that too. But that place is small and it doesn't take too many people to pack it, ya know. hehe. HEY, did enough people sigh Lucie's card and journal?? I'm sorry I pushed that task to ya . . . I was sooo overwhelmed with the name tags.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

BarB was excellent...cozy, loved the vibe. I guess we sorta brought the vibe...hehe We toooootally took it over.

Hey who remembers the dood who just had to dance...and did so on the sidewalk while we cheered through the window?!?!

That musta looked freaky/funny/strange to those driving by...especially since there aren't really any markings on Bar B...

cwm12.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

I remember that dude....I know I've hanged out with him before...more so during my backpacking years..That guy was awesome.. I had a great time.. THANKS CASEY !!

and everyone I met and already know....

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! I had a sick time..and loved every moment of getting hemmed up with you guys...

We need to do this more often.... like we did last year....every two weeks..anyone else agree?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Casey - Now don't be blamin' the boyz for your drunkeness...they can't help it if they wanted to see you get silly. wink.gif

Nope, won't be at Twilo this friday. Sorry. Really want to go but other things take precedence - even over PVD. Next time I promise... biggrin.gif

Al - Hey sweetie! How's your trip going? Are you back yet?

You guys missed a great time on Friday for Hawtin. He was absolutely amazing...

Originally posted by furnace:

Hey who remembers the dood who just had to dance...and did so on the sidewalk while we cheered through the window?!?!

cwm12.gif

HEY!!! That's my sweetie, Lim!! He calls himself the 7th Element!! He's such a high-energy kid! LOVE HIM TO DEATH!! I'll be bringing him to more of our meet-ups! hehe

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Zoya, yea I heard that too. But that place is small and it doesn't take too many people to pack it, ya know. hehe. HEY, did enough people sigh Lucie's card and journal?? I'm sorry I pushed that task to ya . . . I was sooo overwhelmed with the name tags.

BlueAngel

Hehe, I bet they were happy with the turnout although they didn't make any $$ off of us at all smile.gif Yeah, a lot of ppl signed the card and the book, thank you so much for getting them. You know she'll be thrilled to get it and probably cry for hours over it LOL.. Good job on the nametags, although that didn't help me meet the 10000 new ppl that I saw there.. Oh well there's always next time right? Loved that place btw (apple?), perfect.. If we ever run out of new places, that'd be a great place to come back to smile.gif