Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"officially" *fucked up* thread, or well on my way......

but i didn't do much so it's ok, but my roommated decided to let someone come over and look at the apt. and i'm in no condition to deal with a strange male.........and she's all po'd b/c she's a subsance abuse counselor so i'm being frowned upon.....whee!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

but i didn't do much so it's ok, but my roommated decided to let someone come over and look at the apt. and i'm in no condition to deal with a strange male.........and she's all po'd b/c she's a subsance abuse counselor so i'm being frowned upon.....whee!!!

Good for you!!!!! Have fun!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Oh boy, here we go again! Nicki, remember to put your fingers on the right keys this time! cwm2.gif

Oh, and what's this about a strange male coming to your house? I hope he's a cutie, and you have to give him the room if he is!!! I may start visiting you...

oh really?? if he's cute i get first dibs...hee hee....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

have fun wit it girl. I'm not to much in a strangers tolerent mood today either. At least the snow will be more enjoyable... hey that sounds like a good idea. Plus , i wouldn't want you to be fucked up alone, soo ..... gurgle gurgle gurgle whhhhhha .... ahhhhh ......thats better.....now I feel more balanced. Good luck uknjx2.

------------------

bunnydragon.jpg