Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roni Size - March 17th at Hammerstein

sneha

Roni Size and his crew will be at Hammerstein...tickets are already on sale!

If you guys haven't seen them (they played for free in the summer @ central park)...they're amazing...the whole place went crazy when they played Brown Paper Bag...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by shyster76:

Drum 'n' bass or jungle or whatever it is needs to bow down to the trance music gods, this ain't the forum to spew other music propoganda

this isnt a trance message board,

its about clubbing and electronic music in general ... so that comment could be the dumbest i've seen here so far. dnb haters need to get a clue .. why dont u open your ears and listen for a change .. if dnb sucks so bad why is it in almost every car commercial u see on tv and in teh back round of every fast paced radio ad ... pay attention to what is going on around you.

and for roni size .. i was there at summer stage, and have a copy of the new album is prob the worst they have done ... i think they shoulda brought it a lil harder than that ...breakbeat era is still ten times better ..or teh first reprezant for that matter... it should be pretty good anyway dynamite is always off the meter

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Roni size is the Master!! Reprazent is a talented group of individuals and is by far one of the most entertaining acts to hear live! I agree with Joey that Breakbeat era are more musically pleasant but Reprazent is an eclectic mix of Jungle/DnB and great jazzy vocals!! I already have my tickets, hope they are as good as the show in Central Park.

------------------

piss.gif

GO SEE THEM.....word around the campfire was that Roni Size & Reprazant were the highlight of the summer over here, considering the summer over here includes Coxy, S&D, Darren Emerson yadayadayada.....friends have mentioned "best live act ever"..... cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LTJ Bukem is coming back over in a few months as well. nice to see D&B still goin it's just about the only thing us Brits have exported to you smile.gif

Drum n bass is my favorite...i hate that 2 step and garage shit..can't stand it...if you're ever in New York, theres a great South Asian drum n bass party the last friday of the month, and those of you who have to go to twilo for sasha and digweed, can still go to this party too, it ends at 3..but its at the Cooler on the 23rs (Friday)...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Drum n bass is my favorite...i hate that 2 step and garage shit..can't stand it...if you're ever in New York, theres a great South Asian drum n bass party the last friday of the month, and those of you who have to go to twilo for sasha and digweed, can still go to this party too, it ends at 3..but its at the Cooler on the 23rs (Friday)...

LTJ doesn't do 2 step... that party sound good i like D&B but not when i go out. It's great live and i love it at home. Infact i probably listen to more D&B than anything else.