Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A downlaod must from NAPSTER!!!!

Junior Vasquez Essential Mix Live from Twilo NYE 2000 from a UK radio station - approx 73 minutes. For those of you who do not have it - you must download it immediately!!!! You can literally hear the people screaming and whistling and chanting in the background. There is a crazy sick mix of sshh be quiet and do it properly - crazy!! Only have heard 27 minutes of it so far and it is INCREDIBLE!!!! For those of you who already have this - YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT> classic Junior style mixing.. Spine Tingling! Enjoy!! Uh! cwm20.gifcwm27.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by goldenman:

i have this mp3 dj set. it is amazaing how he mixes shh..be quiet for almost 20 minutes. JUNIOR IS MY MASTER!

I love how he worked that with do it properly, and then wavespeech and damn it janet!! UH - he is the master!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

ahhh... only two people have it on napster and theyre both for 42 minutes... cwm14.gif

my sign on is lady_bijan on NAPSTER. Add me to your user list and get it off my library To be exact it is 72.42 minutes. I am online now so you can get it!

------------------

OMG his remix of Shh...has got to be the worst piece of garbage I have heard in the last year...how can you even dance to that track, there is no flow, it's a jerky and ugh don't let me go on...

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

OMG his remix of Shh...has got to be the worst piece of garbage I have heard in the last year...how can you even dance to that track, there is no flow, it's a jerky and ugh don't let me go on...

- Pete

cool.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

The 20the Century is almost over, almost over, all over this world! for every boy and girl! its a good mix, i have almost all the essential mixes, and lemme tell you its like this. the best essential mix ever is Oakenfold in Havana , get it, a classic, Also Parks and Wilson EM is amazing and Sasha from St Ives, Oakey Dec 31,2000 at Gods Kitchen, these are all amazing mixes!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

The 20the Century is almost over, almost over, all over this world! for every boy and girl! its a good mix, i have almost all the essential mixes, and lemme tell you its like this. the best essential mix ever is Oakenfold in Havana , get it, a classic, Also Parks and Wilson EM is amazing and Sasha from St Ives, Oakey Dec 31,2000 at Gods Kitchen, these are all amazing mixes!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu