Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Day at the New Office~~~

And I LOVED it!!! The building is much more pleasant on the eyes then the other dive I was working at. It's quiter (yikes) but definately going to be a place I want to wake up and go to everyday.

I already can see its going to be a lot more work and thats exactly what I wanted. So, ya may not here from me a lot during the day being I will be jammed with work to keep me busy! HALLE LOU YAH ...or however its spelt.

Oh and did I mention...theres a gym there too???? So many perks and so much promise. I believe it is safe to say that my koolaid smile from Friday is still lurking about!!!

Sorry for the non-club post but a lot of board peeps knew about my move so I wanted to share!

cwm38.gif kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

And I LOVED it!!! The building is much more pleasant on the eyes then the other dive I was working at. It's quiter (yikes) but definately going to be a place I want to wake up and go to everyday.

I already can see its going to be a lot more work and thats exactly what I wanted. So, ya may not here from me a lot during the day being I will be jammed with work to keep me busy! HALLE LOU YAH ...or however its spelt.

Oh and did I mention...theres a gym there too???? So many perks and so much promise. I believe it is safe to say that my koolaid smile from Friday is still lurking about!!!

Sorry for the non-club post but a lot of board peeps knew about my move so I wanted to share!

cwm38.gif kAt

Is the bathroom nearby in this place too?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Thank you everyone. Im soo happy now because of my new work place plue some other "surprises" Im whipping up which you will all soon know of.

For those of you I met for the first time it was a pleasure as well. Nice meeting new faces....well putting faces to "screen names" even. Everyone is incrediby friendly and thats refreshing. Sorry for my drunken rambling if anyone got to hear it...hahaha

And Pete...I have no idea where the bathroom is yet actually...but I got a private refrigerator under my desk...how's that for movin on up?!?! hehe

cwm11.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Im soo happy now because of my new work place plue some other "surprises" Im whipping up which you will all soon know of.

Sorry for my drunken rambling if anyone got to hear it...hahaha

cwm11.gif

Surprises huh?.............I know, I know...congrats sweetie.

As for drunken ramblings.....oooooohhhhh boy....they dont know the half of it..

cwm27.gifcwm8.gifcwm27.gif

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

And Pete...I have no idea where the bathroom is yet actually...but I got a private refrigerator under my desk...how's that for movin on up?!?! hehe

cwm11.gif

LOL! I was going to start putting up the words to "The Jeffersons"!

You know what they say about great minds!

Glad to hear that things are going so well for you, liking your job goes a looooong way!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Cangrats Kat...I hope everything works out for you there.

I'm actually starting a new job on Monday too. I'm going to be getting paid shit, but it's all about the perks.

Am I going to see you at Twilo this Fri?

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Cathy ya better know...the great ones do think alike....hmm women must all be on the same page then eh??? haha

Thank you all again. As for Twilo.....I know u are all gonna kill me but my irish patootie cant make it. I have my sisters bridal shower at 11AM Saturday morning. WTF MAN! 11AM????

Im not about to show up at another family function all banged up and fall asleep in my food. Not a good idea. Sorry guys but while ur partyin at PVD, Ill be watchin TGIF. lol

DANCE FOR ME MAH PEOPLE!!! Hopefully we will all get to meet up again soon.

Oh yea Cathy, when am I comin down to meet the little ones???? I meant what I said!!!!

xoxox

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

Hey Kat, glad ya like the new office. Having a gym there is defintely a perk (no more excuses to not going either!).

Enjoy the new place, new desk, new fridge! So...are you going to Twilo on Friday? Hope to see ya there! cwm1.gif

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

As for Twilo.....I know u are all gonna kill me but my irish patootie cant make it. I have my sisters bridal shower at 11AM Saturday morning. WTF MAN! 11AM????

Im not about to show up at another family function all banged up and fall asleep my food. Not a good idea.

Well, I guess that answers my question. Family parties....ahhh, I've got one too at noon on Saturday. But I'm ready to fall asleep in my plate and tell all the family that "I just don't feel well today". I love to use that excuse. Well, there will be another time hopefully.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!