Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who did what/who

this past weekend??? smile.gif How was SF, Exit, Twilo??? I went to World on Saturday. Had a good time I must say...and the musik wasn't that bad...especially at the end. He played some songs from 98-99' and they brought some sweet memories back. Crowd was very nice. BUt when we walked out there was some guy sitting/laying on the floor completly out...I know they called 911....hope he is alright...

Where the hell is The World? My boyfriend and I stayed at the Paramount and figured since it was close, we would give it a try, but we couldn't find it! So we headed over to Spa. smile.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

[This message has been edited by jenny5150 (edited 02-05-2001).]

Twilo was great harder than SF was on sat. The croud was pumped and little sitting going on. JP very consistant, but I had little energy because of Friday. details are cloudy right now but starting to come back.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

Dave what up bro? Long Time no see....

Well, I DJed at Cream on Friday, good time....

Then on Sat went to Saci for the first time, damn! what an awesome venue... probably the most upscale crowd/ best guy/girl ratio I've ever seen in a club... after that wen to Webster Hall for my boy's B Day... also and incredible vibe, best I have seen the place yet... great weekend, too bad I'm $500 poorer lol... gotta learn to say no to champaigne ha ha

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

1/27 - Arena, ALbany NY

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

Sat Feb. 3rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by jenny5150:

Where the hell is The World? My boyfriend and I stayed at the Paramount and figured since it was close, we would give it a try, but we couldn't find it! So we headed over to Spa. smile.gif

World is on 43 and Broadway...

Originally posted by jenny5150:

We were over there and couldn't find it. Is it obvious? We probably walked right past it!

hmmmm...If its obvious??? not really...its inside of the WWF restaurant....right on the corner of 43&Broadway...I know they didn't open till 12:30AM this past Sat.

Originally posted by bratnik:

Whats up Risa??? I went to Hush on Saturday and had a great time! Went to Soundfactory

for the first time in a while..cant say I miss it. lol

Hey bratty! What up girl? biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by bratnik:

Spheric we got disconnected on Friday!! I slept on Friday also. How was Exit? Thought you were coming to Hush..what happened???

The dj before me was sick so I had to show up at 11:00. I hope you had a good time! After we got disc. I was stuck in DMV for about an hour but I took care of it, no more suspended license smile.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by furnace:

Yeh...I sat across from you and Anthony at the America meet up...

I'm right next to Lucie here...

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mariony.com/cp/pics/america/pages/America-17.htm" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.mariony.com/cp/pics/america/pages/America-17.htm</A>

Are you coming to PVD?

oh ..thats right!!! smile.gif sorry...I'm really bad w/ names...

PVD??? nah...don't thinks so. Its going to be too packed for me...but I do want to hear him some day!

Have fun!!!

L cwm17.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Did both the Symphony and Limelight on Sat. Was pretty cool. Never been to Limelight before. It's very interesting what they did with the inside of that church.

Love the Geiger room!

cwm30.gif

Hugh...what time were you ther till? Me Mikey and steve got there at 3:15 or so. Didnt see ya anywhere.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Hey Woman! I went to the meet-up on Friday, where were you? A bunch of us went to Ooana's afterwards, for quite the enjoyable impromptu party. I tried to do Crackorn, but there were too many people on the bed with us...

Stayed in on Saturday night. What?! ME?! Yeah, I needed a night off from the j-o-b.

Is it Friday yet?

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hey Woman! I went to the meet-up on Friday, where were you? A bunch of us went to Ooana's afterwards, for quite the enjoyable impromptu party. I tried to do Crackorn, but there were too many people on the bed with us...

Stayed in on Saturday night. What?! ME?! Yeah, I needed a night off from the j-o-b.

Is it Friday yet?

....nope....its Tuesday!!! smile.gif

...I didn't do anyone this past weekend either...so don't feel bad hun cwm1.gif