Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU COULD WISH TO GO BACK IN TIME TO ONE CLUB NIGHT....

WHICH NIGHT AND WHY,

I WOULD WANT TO GO BACK TO THE TUNNEL THE NIGHT THAT VICIOUS WAS THERR LIVE FROM KTU. THAT SET WAS INSANE AND I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT I MISSED IT. ANYYONE ELSE??

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 2

1) sep. '97 @ Tunnel; had a 3some w/ 2 girls in the bathroom. (never said two words to eachother.dont even know their names)

2)jp's b-day 1998

------------------

JUST `CAUSE YOU POUR SYRUP ON SHIT,

THAT DON'T MAKE IT PANCAKES!

I think the night I would like to go back to is Tunnel Saturday in August, the first night Johnny Vicious was there. Never ever saw TUnnel that packed before. And just the anticipation of hearing Johnny Vicious was great.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Paradise Garage - on a good night.

yes i agree

and the original sound factory

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Sound Factory last Feb, Valentine's party. It was only my second club trip w/ my Mike and we had the big heart shaped bed on the stage to ourselves for hours! Yes, all the clothes stayed on...barely cwm32.gif

Ahhh, new love, the best high in the world!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Hmm this is tough... There was this one Saturday this passed Summer at Sound Factory... I was there with Al (trippintrance), Erm (flippin_e), and a few other good friends, and I started battling with these british guys... It was the best time -- I busted out some stuff I didn't know I was capable of... lol

Or the first time I rolled... also a Saturday at SF with the same guys, and my cousin who we randomly found there... lol

Then there's the November S&D -- my first Twilo Experience...

Or Steve Lawler... the whole place hoes black and the top of Steve's set was my most mind-blowing Twilo moment to date...

So many great memories... Ah, to be young and in the city!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

kinda corny but......last years thanksgiving eve party at EXIT...never sawt he place like that ...and never will wee the place like that!

True, that night was bangin. I haven't seen a night like that at Exit ever.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by orchid21:

this past July when Van Dyk was here...best music, best people, best ...you know what i mean. smile.gif

WOAH Luna! i didn't know you were at pvd in july too!!!!!!! Ai Chihuahua!! if i had to pick a favorite club nite to go back to, that would most DEFINITELY be it smile.gif

amen sista!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

SOOOO MANY GOOD NIGHTS TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by mareluna:

WOAH Luna! i didn't know you were at pvd in july too!!!!!!! Ai Chihuahua!! if i had to pick a favorite club nite to go back to, that would most DEFINITELY be it smile.gif

amen sista!

peace! --daniela

i told you ... we are match made in heaven smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

i'd go back to Twilo, March 24th, 2000: PVD's one-year anniversary of his Twilo residency. why, you ask? (ok, if you didn't ask, i'm going to tell you anyway)

the end of the most incredible set. lights on. cracked out, worked over people wandering. standing at booth, staring at PVD. guy hands out his autographed posters. looks at me, hands one directly to me. poster is in my hand. incredible. random strange hand from behind grabs it. too cracked out and plurry to BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE PERSON

if i could go back, that poster would be mine, with PVD's signature on it, and a few bits of that person's flesh

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by msoprano13:

WHICH NIGHT AND WHY,

I WOULD WANT TO GO BACK TO THE TUNNEL THE NIGHT THAT VICIOUS WAS THERR LIVE FROM KTU. THAT SET WAS INSANE AND I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT I MISSED IT. ANYYONE ELSE??

I WOULD WANT TO GO BACK TO THE TUNNEL the first time i ever tripped 3 years ago - what a night - i wish tunnel would be as it was - as friendly as twilo, as tollarant as LL, as comfortable as Exit and the musik as banging as Vinyl (DT rocked).

those were the days my friends smile.gif he he by most standards i'm probably a newbie on the sceen but that was ill back then before the raids killed the club cwm11.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by mistressbella:

if I could go back to 3/13/96 at sound factory my ex came up to me with a dozen roses I didn't know him at the time but the first time i laid eyes on him I wanted him in sooo many naughty ways so anyway he asked to go out for breakfast I did and fell in love right there .

aww thats so sweet - where did he get them in a club? cwm38.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

another of my favorite nights was the first night exit opened on friday, the 2 dj's there were insane and believ it or not exit had a lot of energy that night, those 2 guys need to make a return to the city

------------------

Originally posted by msoprano13:

another of my favorite nights was the first night exit opened on friday, the 2 dj's there were insane and believ it or not exit had a lot of energy that night, those 2 guys need to make a return to the city

tarantella and redanka

yes very talented producers/dj's

i've been trying to find out when these guys will be back in the city.. hopefully soon

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

the first time that johnny vicious spun at tunnel. August 22 2000 i belive. i rememmber this dude with a big ass red hat, in the style of a COWBOY. what fun i had that night

------------------

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby! Do you Like my Acid Rock?