Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of Smoking.......

j303j

damn. the last time i smoked out of one of them i passed out right after taking a nice hit. we packed it with the kind bud and it really kicked my ass. do this if you have nithign to do for awhile.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

The post about the craziest thing you've smoked out of reminded me of something. If you ever have the means, PLEASE TRY THIS AT HOME!

Take a poland Spring office water cooler thingy and cut off the bottom. Then cut a whole from the lid and place a bowl in the top and make it air tight, with gum or something. Then put it in the a pool so only the top part is sticking out. Pack up the bowl and light it up while slowly pulling the poland spring cooler upward. It will fill up with smoke and I mean MILKY!

Have someone hold it from the side of the pool and swim under and up into the cooler. Take a big deep breath and you will get higher than you ever imagined!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

[This message has been edited by exodust (edited 02-06-2001).]

A bucket bong!

Yeh or as big a coke bottle as you can find in a bucket, with some tin foil as a gauze

That's why i didn't reply to the other.. because everytbody always has something to make a bong out of.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Boom Boom -Basil Brush

basilbadge.jpg

bsb2.GIF