Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay, who's going to FUN tomorrow night?

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by korzo-:

Nope, that's this Thursday, I think.

yep, click and drag is thursdays. wednesday is sessions.

What are you dong, ichi?

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

What kind of party is Sessions?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by korzo-:

It's cheap, it's fun and there's good music. Need I say more?

<laughs> Nope, not really. Cheap fun is about the only kind I can have right now.

And if my hubby is in <winks at Ichi> guess I'm in.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Urk, if sessions was Diego's party I think Spoonyd is right :-(

Hrmm....damn.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

<laughs> Nope, not really. Cheap fun is about the only kind I can have right now.

And if my hubby is in <winks at Ichi> guess I'm in.

-Oo

The party starts at 10:00. Bring your "hubby" and we'll see you there

------------------

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Sessions party Diego was espousing a while back -- DJ Que, Bill Patrick -- isn't there. Not sure where they got moved to, either...... they were good, too.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Urk, hearing its a new hip-hop party now. Urk, urk.

Hrmm...other options?

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by vejita:

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Sessions party Diego was espousing a while back -- DJ Que, Bill Patrick -- isn't there. Not sure where they got moved to, either...... they were good, too.

SPOONYD, the lifesaver!

Just got off the phone...this wed. is a "new hip-hop party we think is gonna be huge"

ummm.....change of plans?

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Use to work in that neighborhood and went a while back. Not in a few months however :-(

Gads....I think we're running low on options for Wednesdays.

Okay...who's gonna open their home till our wed return? <winks> :-(

-Oo

------------------

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 02-06-2001).]

Originally posted by ooana:

Use to work in that neighborhood and went a while back. Not in a few months however :-(

Gads....I think we're running low on options for Wednesdays.

Okay...who's gonna open their home till our wed return? :-(

-Oo

Hmmm.... my apartment... don't tempt me. Anyways, Bar 13 isn't a bad option, at least for the music. Anyone else with suggestions?

------------------