Clubplanet Nightlife Community

like a bird without its wings, or maybe more like a snail without its slime

i can't dance; have some painful bursitis in my right foot (got it from dancing too much, go figure. Club Ooana's). i know no one cares, but just patronize me with some sympathy.

i'm finally getting back to Twilo this week and can't even dance. cwm36.gif i should just stay in this weekend and write programs

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

i can't dance; have some painful bursitis in my right foot (got it from dancing too much, go figure. Club Ooana's). i know no one cares, but just patronize me with some sympathy.

i'm finally getting back to Twilo this week and can't even dance. cwm36.gif i should just stay in this weekend and write programs

Uurk, holy guilt, batman. But you did have fun, right right? <ducks and hides>

Stay off that foot sweets so we can party like crazy at DT and Cox! ;-)

Hell, actually it'll be so crowded at PVD you won't be able to move anyway :P

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

c'mon over deanna, I'll step on yer left toes...you'll forget all about that right foot.

if you want to go out, though, all you have to do @ PVD is jump up and wedge yourself into the crowd - your feet will never touch the floor. cwm1.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

dancin'...sure... wink.gif

see what happens when you don't pay up...pimps up, ho's down... biggrin.gif

------------------

i bent my wookie. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I have gone out with one eye all fucked up... swollen gums... and god knows what else was breaking down on me at one time or another...

In other words deanna, you're a BIG TIME WUSS...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Ooana, i didn't mean it like that! the best times i have, and the best parties i go to, i walk (limp) away from, and with only fond memories and a craving to do it again

and hey, i'm not wussing out of nuffin! i said i SHOULD stay in. who really does what they SHOULD do? for instance, ezdreamer, you SHOULD alternate between your dog and sheep, to give them rests in between. besides, what good master plays favorites???

i'll see you people at Twilo. i'll either do the ichi_gami-squish or become a stair person

------------------

"real fucking high"

Hey sweets, no worries. I know its not my fault <grins> and that you had a good time.

Just take care of that foot cause I need my partner in crime at Danny/Cox.

;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen