CONTAINS HEROIN, COCAINE, MDMA, AS WELL AS SOMETHING

CALLED PMA(?)

WHICH IS

LETHAL.

THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN IT HAVE ALL DIED WITHIN HALF AN

HOUR, OR HAVE

SEVERE

BRAIN DAMAGE AND ARE VEGETABLES.

THESE PILLS WERE BROUGHT UP NORTH FROM FLORIDA.

Be careful guys...

Makes you question if it is even worth it anymore. As cheap as it is to make pure mdma, I can't see why they cut it with other shit. People will stop taking it if it gets too bad. I know it sounds weird to say but, it seems that people who are doing these types of drugs are "smarter" users. Look at all the resources we have and use to research what we do.

They're killing their own business.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Makes you question if it is even worth it anymore. As cheap as it is to make pure mdma, I can't see why they cut it with other shit. People will stop taking it if it gets too bad. I know it sounds weird to say but, it seems that people who are doing these types of drugs are "smarter" users. Look at all the resources we have and use to research what we do.

They're killing their own business.

i couldnt agree with you more

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I appreciate your post and the warning and have no doubt that these pills are dangerous, but... please do not perpetuate the heroin/cocaine in e myth. We all get upset when the press misrepresents the scene, affects of drugs, etc. But then we post it on the board. NO PILLS have EVER been found to contain cocaine (it is not economically intelligent to put coke in e) or heroin (it is not orally active). Many pills that have caused deaths recently are in fact PMA. As I understand it, PMA is easier and cheaper to synth than mdma and causes body temp to rise dramatically causing the death. Again, the warning and sentiment is appreciated and will probably help people but lets not perpetuate myths and spread mis-information. Sorry if this offends as that is not my intent.

OK FOR THE LAST TIME..

This is bullshit, sombody is sending round emails saying this.

They have links to bluelight and pillreport (which by the way don't use 90% of what people post is bullshit and nobody is checking it). But those sites don't have any info, it's like they are trying to add credability to it because they know 90% of people wont bother looking.. AND YOU ARN'T.