Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just call me mad dog.......

my new haircut makes me look like mad dog.....i'm laughing and crying. ichi reminded me that mad dog is booze, too, and that took me back to my high school days when we used to get bombed off the stuff...so now my new screen name is ukmdx2

*woof*

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

my new haircut makes me look like mad dog.....i'm laughing and crying. ichi reminded me that mad dog is booze, too, and that took me back to my high school days when we used to get bombed off the stuff...so now my new screen name is ukmdx2

*woof*

don't sweat it!!

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Kujotrak.gif

uk, where'd you go to high school?

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by safitamace319:

uk, where'd you go to high school?

went to emmaus hs....you know it?? eek, hicksville!

hicksville? theres a town out here on long island called hicksville... roflmao..

I sowwie that ya dont like your haircut...

i hate my hair, thats why i either wear a wig, or i wear a scarf on my f'n head..

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

you tell me to keep my hair and now you cut yours??????????????????

well it was that time, ya know....but i'm breaking up with my hair guy b/c he got waaay to scissor happy this time around, but i'm gonna work on it so that by friday i'll have figured it out...when all else fails put a hat on, that's what i say.....or a wig, or dye it pink, or something....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

HAHA uk, i went to Dieruff HS!!! we always made fun of the "hickish" emmaus people, but as you know, we really couldn't stand whitehall or Central. boo hiss. and if you really hated snobs, then you know we hated BecaHi!! but emmaus wasn't sooo bad... at least they had a good soccer team. wink.gif

------------------

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

Originally posted by safitamace319:

HAHA uk, i went to Dieruff HS!!! we always made fun of the "hickish" emmaus people, but as you know, we really couldn't stand whitehall or Central. boo hiss. and if you really hated snobs, then you know we hated BecaHi!! but emmaus wasn't sooo bad... at least they had a good soccer team. wink.gif

but, but, but...i didn't live in emmaus..eeck, i was a pot-head in high school!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

this sucks, 4 hours and I STILL can't find an MD 20/20 picture to post.

Ahhh, well, that "fortified wine" doesn't hold a candle to ya, Nicki. No matter what the hair looks like, you're still my favorite Mad Dog!

*mwah* cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

well it was that time, ya know....but i'm breaking up with my hair guy b/c he got waaay to scissor happy this time around, but i'm gonna work on it so that by friday i'll have figured it out...when all else fails put a hat on, that's what i say.....or a wig, or dye it pink, or something....

thats ok anyway, I've decided to join you and cut my hair short again. so I cant talk i guess

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

that's ok uk, at least you didnt go to Dieruff where it was like fights everyday, one time this chick ripped this girls shirt off while the security guards were dragging her away, and she was still screaming "im gonna kill you bitch" then proceeded to wave around a lock of this girls hair that she had grabbed!! eek is right! oh, and when the security guard turned around to grab her, she socked him one and knocked him over!! haha, i chuckle just thinking about it, needless to say she's still stuck in allentown not really doing anything with her life...as for the hair cut, i'm sure you look sexy bebe. wink.gif

------------------

-----------------------