Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***LOOKING TO SUBLET/RENT/FIND NEW ROOMIE*** help!!!

need to find a new place to live. . .

looking for an apartment/sublet. . . for myself, one noiseboy, and my cat, one falstaff. . .

ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL!!

please please please please please please

<sigh> cwm14.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

i have a nice garage with a cot in there. i'll rent it to you real cheap!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

PM me and I'll see what I can find.... I have a friend who's looking for a roomie, but of course roomies can be unpredictable, and I personally wouldn't wanna live with him.

In particular, what's your ideal / upper-range rent per month? Where do you wanna live? Are roomies an option? I'll do what I can to help.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

you can come live with me and my two female, horny roommates.....did i mention they're girls and they never get laid?? too bad it's in new jersey, right??????

wait, i shouldn't say that b/c i really don't know they never get laid....they prob. do, more than me actually.....but i bet they're horny anyway!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by noiseboy:

need to find a new place to live. . .

looking for an apartment/sublet. . . for myself, one noiseboy, and my cat, one falstaff. . .

ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL!!

please please please please please please

<sigh> cwm14.gifcwm35.gif

Someone down the block just got a new fridge...I can get the box for you, I think it has an eat in kitchen.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

my info is as such:

i can scrape together around $750/month for rent, but would LOVE to pay less (of course). . . right now i pay around $550 and live in a two-bedroom in Queens. . .

i would like to live in Manhattan, but unless some senior bequeathes their pad unto me after they mysteriously pass, that's probably a pipe dream. . . i'll definitely be up to stay in Queens, and i'd consider Brooklyn, depending on the area and price. . . no Jersey for me, but check back in a few weeks. . . desperation changes everything. . .

i'm basically looking for someone with the same schedule/lifestyle as me. . . work mainly afternoon/early evenings, late night type peeps. . .

thank you ALL for yr help. . . it really means a lot. . . just pm me with any info. . . cwm38.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

noiseboy, i thought i have the most fucked up schedule of anyone i know, but i think you beat me. i confess to sleeping sometimes

i would want to get an apt. with you, but i have to stay in skewl housing. sucks to be me. you're welcome to crash here anytime though. however, i gotta warn you my roommate has some interesting odors

------------------

"real fucking high"

shit man well if you know if you change you mind bout jersey you know who you can call. but in the meantime, since that in itself may not help you maybe this will.

BUMP

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by deanna11:

i would want to get an apt. with you, but i have to stay in skewl housing. sucks to be me. you're welcome to crash here anytime though. however, i gotta warn you my roommate has some interesting odors

i'd scare her away. . . which would probably be a favor for both of us, eh?? when can i move my leather gear in? i get the truck Saturday. . .

btw - **bump** cwm35.gif

------------------

Mikey...I might have a place for you for $750 + utilities on the corner of Houston and Elizabeth. It is a dood in a 2 bedroom who's roomate just moved out (or is about too). It is rent stabilized...that's why it's only $750. I've heard it's a really nice place. Fawk, if I wasn't stuck to my lease till July, I'd be there in a second.

PM me and I'll give you my contact info...

AIM: thefurnace17

------------------

furnace.gif

I'm looking for somewhere as well, I need to be within 15 minutes commute to Grand Central Station (me work upstate)....I can kick it to $1000 per month.....and who wouldn't want to live with an easy going Aussie guy wink.gif

and the quicker I find somewhere the more likely I can see Coxy & DT, otherwise I'll be staying with the bosses still (clubbing wouldn't be the best look in the world)

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

you people ROCK MY WORLD!!

i appreciate all yr help. . . furnace and boa_boy will expect pms from me. . .

y'all give me that warm fuzzy feeling i usually get when i get payment from my bitches. . . cwm35.gif

------------------