Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else feel shitty after a night of pills

Ive recently noticed that im a really happy person. But after i go out and party, it seems my tolerence of shit is less than normal. I think its because of the pills. does anyone else feel this way or is it just me. Replies would be helpful, thanx. cwm10.gif

------------------

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!!

Originally posted by billybong:

Ive recently noticed that im a really happy person. But after i go out and party, it seems my tolerence of shit is less than normal. I think its because of the pills. does anyone else feel this way or is it just me. Replies would be helpful, thanx. cwm10.gif

we have a winner........yes......that's probably it, sweetie........

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

Yep, that's e-pression. Means time to take a break. :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by billybong:

ooana, i dont even take alot of it, i went out friday to amazura, i only ate one pill, and it seemed like monday was the worst day of my life

That can happen....means your seratonin levels are a bit screwy. Don't touch pills for awhile and take some 5htp and Vitamin B, (and a multi vitamin daily)...you'll start feeling back to your old self again.

If you find that you feel crappy like that after taking pills regularly....then stop.

If the day after is worse comperably to how much fun you had....then it just ain't worth it.

:-) hell, organic highs are better anyway <g>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i went to tunnel on sat night .. off the hook it was.. most pills i have ever taken was 2 1/2 .. that night i took 6 .. now its tuesday and i'm still feeling like shit .. can't .. feeling really tired .. i take pills now like every 2 months or so ... does anyone else get them tuesday blues.. i always seems find monday but tuesday i get that depressed feeling ..

muahz

xtacybabie

Originally posted by xtacybabie:

i went to tunnel on sat night .. off the hook it was.. most pills i have ever taken was 2 1/2 .. that night i took 6 .. now its tuesday and i'm still feeling like shit .. can't .. feeling really tired .. i take pills now like every 2 months or so ... does anyone else get them tuesday blues.. i always seems find monday but tuesday i get that depressed feeling ..

muahz

xtacybabie

suicide Tuesdays?... same rule as drinking

have another!

mfwhahahaha

A lot of the pills have speed in them and believe me if you do too much speed next day you feel like SHIT, For me it is a regular trip, anything I'll do next day I write of. Also if you feel your psyche is feeling shitty, smoke some buddah, watch a movie, relax and sleep. Don't fight it. But in my opinion with drugs is like this: Once you cross that point where yoou start feeling shitty there is no way back it will be like that your mind simply has entered a new phase, where the it got used to the drug. I.e Coke and paranoia

definatly time to take it down a level

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

definatly time to take it down a level

you know how the saying goes; what comes up...

cwm31.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

That's why I stopped rollin'..It has been almost 3 years and I'm always contemplating with myself, whether or not I should do it again...I loved the feeling while I was rollin', but the "e-pression" days following the night I rolled is totally not worth it!

Bro, it's up to you..there's many more ways to have a great night without takin' hits. Maybe you'll realize: THE MUSIC IS THE DRUG!!!! cwm15.gif

------------------

Bluestar.gif