Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who know personnally some celebrities ???

one of my friend's cousin is married to miguel ferrer (farrar?) and we had cocktails & went out to dinner with them last october. nice apartment overlooking central park! miguel was in traffic, hot shots part deux, & robocop...unfortunately i haven't been in contact with them since so i guess you can't really say i know him personally, but that's as close as i've gotten...

I don't know if he would be considered a celebrity these days but I know Paul Crook personally.......he's the lead guitarist for Anthrax and Sebastian Bach(Skid Row)......I saw him on Conan O'Brien also......he's actually my sister's boyfriend's cousin and roomate.......actually went out with him a few times......he's a crazy fella but real nice.......probably was more of a celeb in the 80's than now but it's still cool I guess......

Mikey

He's the blonde fella second to the left(w/Anthrax)...

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-07-2001).]

I met Jimmy Carter once...

I've hung out with Joe Patane (MTV's Real World, Miami). It's fucking crazy, everytime we go out people get all goofy over him. I never watched the show much, so didn't even know who he was when I met him... weird

I'm actually supposed to meet Jeff Goldbloom (Independence Day) and Peter Weller (robocop). A friend of mine down in LA plays jazz with them, but I have to be in LA on a Monday night, which I never am... ho hum....

cwm3.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

1. Evidence from rap group dilated peoples (Mike Perretta)

2. Scott Caan

3. Sage Stallone

4. Daryl Hannah

5. Jackson Browne

6. Meila Jahovovic

7. Alchemist the producer

8. Paul Glaser (producer of the running man)

9. Steve and son Gabriel Macht (both done some tv)

Those are just people who I know on a personal basis. Ones I've met, I'm not even gonna go there.

I grew up in LA so these people are everywhere. You meet someone in the entertainment industry on a daily basis.

Nothing special really

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmmm.. What is your fascination with celebrities.. I've noticed a lot of posts from you asking about celebrities at clubs etc etc.. Just find it wierd.. And I was wondering who keeps those tabloids alive LOL..

Who, me ???

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Guest dabiatchka

In a club a friend of mine met and talked a bit with Ruthie Real World Hawaii... she went to Rutgers so she lives right around me... can't say I've met anyone really...well Mandy Moore when she wasn't famous and like 14... she was a side performance and no one was even watching her...

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

HAHAHAHA

I dated Pawel from Road rules semester at sea!! He's hardly a celebrity but since Dabaitchka went the Real World way I thought I'd share. He was a nic eguy turned asshole!!

that's interesting, how did you meet him? smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

In a club a friend of mine met and talked a bit with Ruthie Real World Hawaii... she went to Rutgers so she lives right around me...

Funny, her twin went to Bryant College the same time I did...

I got to meet several celebs back in the day, people from Ringo Starr (well post-beatles, working on a children's film called The Point) to Dicky Barrett (a fawkin' RIOT! The rest of the bosstones were too stone drunk to be more than mildly entertaining every time) to Stephan Jenkins (and brad hargreaves, and arion salazar, all of 3eb) to Nas, Red Man and Method Man. Matthew Sweet is a hell of a nice guy, too. Dave Matthews is a nice guy, but anxiety prone, unless he is toked up...

Harry Nilsson also (you know some of his music, it will surprise you that you can't think of anything, but do a search), who unfortunately has passed away. Still froiends with his son, though, even if he isn't famous. I also got to meet soap stars from Belarus. Can't say I'm friendly with them, as they didn't speak english, and I spoke no Russian.

I also know Aurk, Gill, Arf, and Wes Nhile of the reknowned band "Jim..."

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

the kid who played a young joe pesci in gone fishin and starred in a price in central park...frankie nasso...hes mad chill,i went to school with him. and rob brown, the kid who starred in finding forrester went to my school too.

i know john franco's kids (mets)...they went to my school too and they live down the street from me!

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

One of my best friends (and I'm meeting her for breakfast tomorrow in between flights) is a woman named Gioia Bruno. She used to be in the 80's/90's dance/pop group Expose. Most people can only name 1 or 2 songs but the hits were huge (Point Of No Return, Exposed To Love, Come Go With Me, Let Me Be The One, Season's Change, What You Don't Know, Tell Me Why, I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, etc...).

She's so down to earth and a true party girl even today. I built and maintain her website..check it out sometime http://www.gioiabruno.com

Later,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

damn, i never heard of half those peeps u guys mentioned... anyway, IM A CELEBRITY!!!

hahah... i was on MTV, that episode of mission makeover where that chick trys to win back her ex-bf after they give her a makeover. hell yea~! that was me with the blue shades.. we filmed that in september.

but other than that, i went to high school with that cunt - "kelis", she's an rnb singer now(makes me sick). also one time, at a lost boyz show at tramps(now centrofly) i got into a verbal dispute with that shorter grimey lookin member of the group cause he tryed kickin it to my sister in front of me. last i heard he got clipped in his own neighborhood...