Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello?

Guest ally

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LOL.. Yes? smile.gif This is funny..

Hey there Mysteriousss, how are ya?

Are you going to PVD tomorrow night? Where on earth is Lola? I haven't heard from her in ages frown.gif ! Well, hope to see ya tomorrow night!

smile.gif Ally

PS: Hey Jase...good seeing you in Factory a few weeks ago!

hola...como estas

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by ally:

Are you going to PVD tomorrow night? Where on earth is Lola? I haven't heard from her in ages frown.gif ! Well, hope to see ya tomorrow night!

smile.gif Ally

lol...I'm here...I'm here smile.gif how are you sweetheart?...are you going to wmc?

hope to see you very soon hun!!! cwm17.gif

...Say "hello" to Gene smile.gif

Lola

smile.gif Ally

Hey Ally smile.gif Yeah Lola's right there (above) hehe.. And YES I'm going to PVD!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited LOL.. And I'm trying to drag "HER" too but she's toooo lazy! Hope to bump into you guys at Twilo smile.gif Tell Gene I said "privet" LOL

Hey Ally smile.gif Yeah Lola's right there (above) hehe.. And YES I'm going to PVD!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited LOL.. And I'm trying to drag "HER" too but she's toooo lazy! Hope to bump into you guys at Twilo smile.gif Tell Gene I said "privet" LOL

I am NOT lazy cwm22.gif

Then come to PVD.. He's the best, seriously! Btw, did you go to the dentist yesterday? Did you talk to Dana?

ughhhhhh...I went EVERYWHERE yesterday frown.gif ....I think I saw all my doctors and their assistants...watta day I had...saw 2 apt on Ocean...went shopping...sat in traffic for 4 hours all in total.....and no...I didn't have a chance to talk to Dana.....call me at work please smile.gif

Guest ally

Gene sayd hello (Privet) to both of you. He doesn't have any internet access anymore. Lola, you'll be soooo thankful if you go to PVD...I told you that the last time!

Do you guys know a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for tomorrow?

Thanks!

Ally

Gene sayd hello (Privet) to both of you. He doesn't have any internet access anymore. Lola, you'll be soooo thankful if you go to PVD...I told you that the last time!

Do you guys know a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for tomorrow?

Thanks!

Ally

...I do want to hear him....but its going to be soooooooooo crowded right?... frown.gif

Lola - poor baby frown.gif I'm in jersey today so I'm not sure when I'll have the time to call and chat... I'll try to call you during the day and if not, I'll call you in the evening..

Ally - PVD is the best right??? She doesn't believe me smile.gif Poor Genie without Internet access? That blows... You're like his personal secretary now right LOL? I'm surprised you are not fluent in Russian yet smile.gif