Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICAL POST READ NOW!!***

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL "LETS ALL IGNORE GRAVITY BECAUSE HE IS A SELF PRETENTIOUS RACIST PIG WHO GETS HIS KICKS BY BEING THE BOARD 10YEAR OLD" THREAD.

ALL WHO AGREE...SAY AY!

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOUS OF THIS THREAD PLEASE RESERCH THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000021.html

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

lets face it....he isnt worth the aggravation

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

just think to yourself, not worth the aggravation.... each of you know who you are, what you stand for, etc... his opinion/thoughts really do not matter. just my $.02..... smile.gif focus on friday and PVD!!!!! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

just think to yourself, not worth the aggravation.... each of you know who you are, what you stand for, etc... his opinion/thoughts really do not matter. just my $.02..... smile.gif focus on friday and PVD!!!!! smile.gif

gotta like this girl...ur right.

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I just don't get the guy, this kind of thing really pisses me off. I am having to restrain myself at the moment.

So i better say AY.

*holding David back* Come on sweetie, puff-puff-pass?? Anyone?? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

thanks!!! i love to read most of the posts on this board. my friend shuga got me into it and it has been a great resource.... i hate when people are mean or post ugly things... if we were all just nice to each other, everything would be o.k. and we would not have the problems that we have in this world. smile.gif PVD...PVD...PVD... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by blueangel:

*holding David back* Come on sweetie, puff-puff-pass?? Anyone?? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

::grab!::

PUFF PUFF PUFF....::LOOKS AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS REALIZED THAT THIS WILL BE PUFF #4::

PUFF PUFF....

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

What an ass, is there anyway that we can throw somone off the board, or maybe just block them from making posts?

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

PUFF PUFF PUFF....::LOOKS AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS REALIZED THAT THIS WILL BE PUFF #4::

PUFF PUFF....

HEYYYYYYY that makes #5!!!! PASS PLEASE!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

What an ass, is there anyway that we can throw somone off the board, or maybe just block them from making posts?

-Scott-

There is actually, my friend Egotrip got banned from posting for a year! HI EGOTRIP, I KNOW YOUR STILL WATCHING!!! I'm not sure how though, ask Dave the adm.

BTW, I try to stay away from drama but I just have to say this....

everyone is talking about how mean and rude gravity is and what an ass he is...I'm not taking sides but don't you think this post is being hypocritical? - your doing the same thing to him that you are repremanding him for. Regardless of who said what and who is wrong, wouldn't you feel shitty if the whole board ganged up on YOU? I know I would be upset if there was a post dedicated to bashing just bashing me! cwm41.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by stacychase:

Yes!!! Exactly!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Yes!!! Exactly!

Hi sexy wink.gif

------------------

-----"We where somewhere in the dessert, near Barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

PUFF PUFF....

LMA®O, You always get one...

*takes what is left of spliff*

PUFF dead.

Listen this guy (gravity) doesn't understand the very simple concepts being explained in detail to him.. Shit baby school teachers don't have to go in to so much detail... some people are lost causes.

cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF